Make a page & CSN Stores problem?
    Couldn't figure out if I should be posting this in the CSN thread, here or do a support ticket? Hmmm, I thought to myself..... so figured it might get noticed quicker here.

Tried several times and then mumbled a few words to myself lol figuring my timing was not too good since I must've timed it to when maintenance was bein done on the "Make a page" tool. Didn't quite remember seein that particular error before tho so tried another merchant and lo and behold....it worked for them. That's never happened before for me. Error pages have always just been for the "Make a page" itself and didn't work for any of the merchants.

So...."Make a page" is evidently working just fine for other merchants but for some reason is producing a "500 error" for CSN stores. ok, gonna attempt to copy and paste what it said (just part, not all of it) so brace your lil eyeballs in case the words end up gigantic.

hmm, that was weird, boo boo error page let me copy the message but not paste it into here. In summary, it said somethin about "Cannot find 342 key in structure" blah, blah

Not complaining altho ummm woulda liked to have gotten the links for it now lol but just tryin to let the proper people know there's an error if they don't realize it already. (which if that's the case, boo boo error will probably be fixed by the time I finish posting this lol )

ok, just checked now and it's working. So.......whichever one of you worked your lil magic on it..... Thank you

3. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread