Super Dawg Member Phil Kaufman aka AffiliateHound's Avatar
    Sick of New Interface
    I can't take it much longer.

For many reasons I've greatly reduced my LS merchants and would love to get out altogether, but there are still some I need.

But how in the world can they expect us to deal with the current reporting: Sales there one minute and gone the next, today Oct 2 and all zeros for impressions clicks & transactions for Oct 1, incredibly slow loading, etc., etc., etc.

Pathetic does not adequately describe it.
    Since June 10, 2012 a vegan aarf but still writing the Hound Dawg Sports Blog
    "If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?" -John Wooden;
    "Raj, there’s no place for truth on the internet." -Howard Wolowitz[/SIZE]

ABW Ambassador
    Yeah, the sales in the new interface don't even match up. Just checking my stats and

Quick Stats (This Month - United States)

doesn't match the amount under

Your Top Advertisers (This Month - United States)

And its so slow now, what happens in Q4? Could be a disaster.

15 years and counting
    Quote Originally Posted by AffiliateHound
    But how in the world can they expect us to deal with the current reporting: Sales there one minute and gone the next.
    This is driving me crazy. I can take more or less everything else, but to never have the same figures is way too much.
    I can't understand why they are adding sales for some merchants, then removing these same sales at the next upload. Then reinserting them, minutes, hours or days later in the reports. And some sales don't reappear (or I can't find them after seeing them).
    Why are these networks hiring the dumbest people to run their activities?

How can we trust LinkShare with such reports?

The Signature Order report is very frustrating. Sales wink in and out all day long for the current day. Running reports for the current day in the new interface is pretty useless. The old interface worked just fine.
    Merchants, any data you provide to Google Shopping should also be in your affiliate network datafeed. More data means more sales!

I've tried to use it several times. I leave it loading in the background while I do other stuff. By the time it finally loads, I usually forget what I was going to do.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

I'm also real tired of getting this message (that was never seen on the old interface):

"Our reporting servers are busy now. We apologize for the inconvenience, please try again later."
    "If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?" -John Wooden;

"Pathetic does not adequately describe it."

Pathetic is being very nice.

Totally fed up of linkshare, to the point where I don't even get mad anymore. And it is holding back their merchants, or at least a handful in my case.

I filled in a Linkshare survey in the last week or so, and i don't think that worked either because I got another email to do it again. Maybe i flunked the survey...

My automated feeds stopped working and now only downloading empty files...

Sales there one minute and gone the next
    It seems there are bugs in the time and date processing. I was looking at individual item report, saw items in a date range of 10/7/2009 to 10/9/2009. Did a refresh later today and the transactions from 10/8 had disappeared. I had to extend the date range to 10/10/2009 to see the 10/8 transactions.

I have noticed this before, not just today, some quirky bug in the report processing.

Quote Originally Posted by CathyM
    It seems there are bugs in the time and date processing. I was looking at individual item report, saw items in a date range of 10/7/2009 to 10/9/2009. Did a refresh later today and the transactions from 10/8 had disappeared. I had to extend the date range to 10/10/2009 to see the 10/8 transactions.

I have noticed this before, not just today, some quirky bug in the report processing.
    YES, I am seeing the exact same thing. I'm on my 4th support e-mail, trying to get them to report this issue to R+D. I'm having a heck of a time getting through their first level of support. Each time I get a new person who wants to explain to me how reporting works, as if I didn't understand the reporting interface and was imagining the bug.
    Merchants, any data you provide to Google Shopping should also be in your affiliate network datafeed. More data means more sales!

I've found that SynenergyAnalitics is working yet under the reports tab at the bottom of the page. How accurate this is I'm not sure of either. New interface is the bottom of the pit, for sure.
    Where's the Great Life of Affiliate Marketing Hiding?

ABW Ambassador
    Are there any reports working in LS?. I cannot run a report in the last few days

What method do they use to add merchants to that "New Merchant" list at the top left?

Merchant names seem to pop up anywhere on the list, and you have no way of knowing if a new name has been added.

They are not chronological and they are not alphabetical.

Is it done by height?

14. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread