ABW Ambassador
    Anybody know a good one? I want something where i can add 468x60 banners from the various networks. It's for an infopoop forum (no jokes please ) I have the forum where they host it and i can add html, so it has to be compatible with that. I can add network banners with no problem and CJ smartzone javascript with no problems and Google adsense. Hopefully there is a banner rotator that is compatible. Thanks

A few weeks ago someone posted information on one of these ABW forums about a banner rotator/ad tracker system called phpAdsNew.

I downloaded it, set it up on one of my servers, and it works great. Give it a look.

(Sorry. I don't have the URL handy, but if you Google it, you'll find it, I think as "phpAdsNew 2.0")
    Generate more fake news.

Web Ho - Design B!tch ~Michelle's Avatar
    I installed Power Banner Manager and really like it.

You can get it here:

http://www.akde.com/projects.php
    ~Michelle
    "All I ask is a chance to prove that money can't make me happy."
    "Work to become, not to acquire." -- Confucius

ABW Ambassador
    I use phpadsnew, a little on the complicated side to use, but it works nicely and handles 1 mil+ banners a day without killing the server it is on (a celeron 1.7).

Chet

Well... We are right now in an active Beta test release of something that might work for you at AdJungle.com. It is not just a banner rotation service, it also has a simple way for others to place ads right into your own site, at the rates you specify (minus our commission).

I don't want to make this a full sales pitch, but I think it should handle all your needs. We have 468x60 and 120x600 formats, and you control 80% of the default inventory. We are still working on getting better content for the defaults we serve, but if you sell your inevntory then there is no need to worry much about our defaults.

Our normal rate is 40% commission, but if you write to me I'll knock 10% off that and give you (or anyone at ABW) 70% share.

Startup instructions are here
    Brad Waller | VP, Business and Affiliate Development
    EPage.com

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread