ABW Ambassador
    Every Network Needs Someone like...
    Carolyn Tang, what a helpful and great asset for ShareASale. Every time I have asked for her help she has always been quick to respond, writing letters to affiliate managers and getting things moving in all areas and lots more. I think many affiliates already know this anyway. To be so helpful to even small time affiliates like me says a lot too.
    Hosting Discounts from Professional Rates Hosts - Deals and Coupons on Domain Names from GoDadday, Namecheap, Domain.com and more top registers.

I have to fully agree with you glinted on that. Carolyn has always help me when ever I send her an email with a question or a problem. She is by far the best Network rep that I have ever worked with in the 5 years I have been at this busness.

Not only is she a great Network rep she is also a really nice person!!!
    MERCHANTS: Start showing your coupons directly on your site, that way your shoppers will stop leaving your site looking for them!! If not then remove your Coupon Box!!

Accessible, helpful, friendly and fun. Yes, Carolyn needs a fan club
    I'm in!

She is the one that peeked my interest in affiliate marketing.

If it wusn't fer her I'd not 'av known bowt SAS and AM.

Thank you Carolyn!!!!!

Me too, count me in to the fan club!

Online Marketing Consultant
    Damn right on that one! Sarah and Jason and Dave are just as good,,,but Carolyn really rocks it! The whole crew is great!
    Adam Riemer Marketing, LLC. Online Marketing Blog and Affiliate Management Company
    Do you need help with your Marketing or Sales funneling, write me at adamr (at) adamriemer (dot) me

Affiliate Manager
    Wow Carolyn you need to save this thread. If you ever need a pick-me-up, this is definitely one!!

Carolyn is definitely awesome, but I can't think of a single person at SAS that isn't. They ALL rock.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelColey
    Carolyn is definitely awesome, but I can't think of a single person at SAS that isn't. They ALL rock.
    +1

Fan club? I could be a one-person fan club for the entire SAS team.
    Bill / Marketing Blog @ 12PM - Current project: Resurrecting my "baby" at South Baltimore..
    Cute Personal Checks and Business Checks
    If you are too busy to laugh you are too busy.

Affiliate Manager
    Carolyn has been among the most helpful people I've ever met in the affiliate world. IF you folks make a fan club sign me up for a t-shirt.
    Richard Gaskin
    Developer of WebMerge: Publish any data feed on any site
    http://www.fourthworld.com

Network Rep & ABW Ambassador Carolyn - ShareASale's Avatar
    You guys just made me cry at my desk!! Darn hormones!

Thank you so much, it helps knowing there's not a black hole at the other end of what we're trying to do, and there's no way I could do what I do without Brian, Sarah, Jason, and well heck, the whole team here at ShareASale. We're lucky because we just happen to like what we do.

Have an incredible day, a really fantastic fourth quarter, and let me know if there's anything I can do to help Thanks again!

(ps...we know there's always a lot more that can be done, so I'm going to take this opportunity to plug Brian's new toy: http://www.shareasale.com/fixit/)

They better watch out if she ever does Hollywood Roadshow. She'll get snapped up and never make it back to Chicago lol. Next thing ya know her name will be in lights and her face will be plastered on every billboard in town advertising her new show.
    CUSTOM BANNERS by GRAPHICS CANDY ~ Banner Sets and Website Graphics ~ Professional design, reasonable rates
    DESIGNER DOG CHECKS ~ We double-dog dare ya to write one!

ABW Ambassador

She's the one!

Yeap, I wanna be just like Carolyn when I grow up so put me down as thinkin she's pretty special, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Carolyn - ShareASale
    You guys just made me cry at my desk!! Darn hormones!
    Carolyn is great and very helpful... but that sentence makes me wonder, did I miss an announcement?
    Someday starts today
    Military Discounts

Never, EVER compliment a Red Wing fan.

Aside from that fatal character flaw, Carolyn is a true gem. Brian should thank his lucky Shareastars each day that her and everyone else is there.
    Kevin Webster
    twitter: levelanalytics

Kayak Fishing
    Web Analytics and Affiliate Marketing

http and a telephoto
    Carolyn is the best, hands down. Whenever I need ideas for what to do to inspire affiliates, I just go through her old posts here. There is always something brilliant.
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

Half a Bubble Off Plumb RemodelingGuy's Avatar

Jimmy McDonald - Your Local Hard Working RemodelingGuy ( & SprinklerGuy - & GarageGuy )
    StartRemodeling.com .... MySprinklerGuy.com .... MyGarageGuy.com ....
    We're Bettering YOUR Life by Improving Where YOU Live It ...
    Do What You LOVE & LOVE What You Do! ....

Life is Supposed to be Fun! Rexanne's Avatar
    Count me in the CT fan club. And everyone else at SAS, too.

I was just thinking that I wish SAS still managed programs for their merchants. When CT and Sarah were managing certain programs, they rocked. Their energy and goodwill seems to have made them convert better.
    Peace,

Rexanne

Rexanne.com
    Loving Everyone's Child Creates Magic

What a nice tribute!!! Carolyn, too bad you can't go train some of these folks in OTHER (won't say who) networks... WTG Carolyn!
    leeann

Shoppers determine what has value and they like coupons. Stop manipulating who set the cookie just because you do not like coupon and promotional sites.

Affiliate Manager Matt McWilliams's Avatar
    When I saw the title of this thread I actually opened it being almost certain it would be about Carolyn.

I have said it before and I will say it again here, Carolyn is a true pro and a real class act in affiliate marketing.

And I agree with her and many others here, the entire SAS team is awesome!

Keep up the great work
    Matt McWilliams
    Call Me At: (317) 825-8826 | Follow Me On Twitter: @MattMcWilliams2 | Connect With Me On LinkedIn

Online Marketing Consultant
    Last night Rolando from the SAS support team called me after hours to help me through a problem and actually took the time to help me understand what I was doing wrong, etc... If you ever want good support, SAS is by far the best and the other people who we never get to see or talk to definitely deserve a big thank you as well. Thank you Rolando, Ashley and everyone else who is behind the scenes making SAS work.
    Adam Riemer Marketing, LLC. Online Marketing Blog and Affiliate Management Company
    Do you need help with your Marketing or Sales funneling, write me at adamr (at) adamriemer (dot) me

22. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread