Greetings:

I just launched a new site that is giving away a free gift for anyone who subscribes to my newsletter. It is the "Best Free Ebook". Anyone who subcribes can also use on their site as a give away to entice poeple to join their opt-in list. You can also sell it as is and keep all the money. It comes equipped with 64 free ebooks and other software tools for the internet marketer.

Just click on my link http://www.solutionsforecommerce.com and sign up using the subcription form.

Good grief! He is trying to put together an "opt in" spammers list!

Scuzzball!
    Comments are opinion unless otherwise noted. Remember, pillage first. Then burn. Half of all people in the world have IQs under 100. You best learn to trust ol' SSanf!

ABW Ambassador
    He did say this line:

"Your reply has the tone of parasitic rhetoric obviously due to a lack of professionalism "

Click his Posts: to see his history.

I think that line alone made me laugh hard enough to be happy he came by and spammed us. That and the fact he came here asking for help with his site, so he could come back later and spam away. Beautiful. I feel bad for him, another newbie suckered.

Chet

@ Chet:

Andy

Oooooooooh Nooooooo Mr. Bill (splat)

Brad
    I don't make jokes. I just watch the government and report the facts. Will Rogers (1879 - 1935)

Sorry to see you have such a nasty disposition. The post is not spam if you saw what the title was and opened it anyway. In this case opening the post is your decision and what you were exposed to was done by your hand not mine.

Spam is when you recieve an unwanted ad. If the post did not support the title I would agree that it is spam. This is not the case here. The post is intended for those who are interested and want to see the details. If you opened the post voluntarily after seeing the title it is not spam. I did not force you to open the post. If you don't like the message title than don't open it. Hope this helps explain to you what spam is.

ABW Ambassador
    Hmm. He has a point. I knew what it was going to be before I opened this thread.

ABW Ambassador
    It's sad, it's also really stupid to think people here would fall for that crap. Another site trying to make money telling people how to make money. It's not the way, it doesn't work.

ABW Ambassador
    Mr. Bill, let me play to your professional side. Your post is a promotion for your site, your program.

Which if you read the rules, requires you to post that in a certain forum, and send payment to Haiko.

You can choose the special offers forum, or the new program announcement. Since your site is new, this would seem to be in the announcement forum.

So it is spam.

But I hope Haiko doesn't delete it.

Chet

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Sounds like a virel marketing MLM plan for e-mail spam ...nice touch the freebee e-book getting backlinks to his site.
    Webmaster's... Mike and Charlie

"What have you done today to put real value into a referral click...from a shoppers viewpoint!"

"The post is not spam if you saw what the title was and opened it anyway."

First, SPAM is SPAM - and whether you knew it or not - your post is SPAM.

I came into this thread to see what kind of naive person would post SPAM here, and yes, what kind of SPAM it was.

Lastly, we don't like SPAM here. Even if you think folks who don't like it should stay out of the thread, the mere fact that it was posted is bad - period.

You can't simply post anything here, this isn't a classified ad section.

Fred

Chez;

You suprised me with your civil side. This arguement I accept. I read rules all the time on the internet and was not aware, being new to this forum that there is a special place for promotions. If I had known it would be such a big deal to every e-stickler out there I would not have posted it.

Sorry for making the impression in your mind. Thanks for letting me know the rules.

You are a spammer. You are a spammer. You are a spammer. You are a spammer. You are a spammer. You are a spammer.
    Comments are opinion unless otherwise noted. Remember, pillage first. Then burn. Half of all people in the world have IQs under 100. You best learn to trust ol' SSanf!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>It's sad, it's also really stupid to think people here would fall for that crap. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    He isn't the first and he won't be the last.
    I say we hit it hard and we hit it fast with a major, and I mean "major" leaflet campaign.
    Arnold J. Rimmer : Jupiter Mining Corporation

15. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread