What Is Affiliate Marketing?
    Affiliate marketing is basically getting a code from a company, pasting it into an advertisement and receiving money, when you make a sale. Thatís the basics. The depth comes in when you try to use PPC and they wonít let you advertise your affiliate link. Keep in mind I only use PPC for split testing things, in the beginning. You can function with out a web site although it is better, when you have your own for tracking purposes.

The best advertising is free advertising. I suggest article marketing and forum marketing. It's a big ocean as one person has already replied. You'll need to research and make tests. Don't spend a lot of money because thatís not needed. You basically advertise your link one way or another.

ABW Ambassador
    You didn't mention MARKETING on your landing page/pages

paperkool, I'm sure I speak for many here when I say, thank you. Thank you for enlightening us, thank you for giving a name to this endeavor that many of us have toiled at for years. Thank you for the education. Thank you for the sage advice. And most of all, thank you for taking time out of your busy day to post crap like this on the largest affiliate marketing forum online. We'd hate to think that when you posted this crap all over the place that you'd leave us out.

I'm not sure what you think you'll gain from this, other than the ire of all who've wasted time reading this crap. If you were looking for backlinks, ain't gonna happen. If you were looking to SPAM through your profile, ain't gonna happen either. As a matter of fact, your site has been removed from your profile. If you were thinking that you'd just keep posting garbage until you got sig rights, well, lots of luck with that one.

So in case I didn't say this before, welcome to ABW. If you want to hang around, contribute and possibly learn something, pull up a chair. If you want to continue along your current path, allow me to say bye-bye now before you get yourself banned.

-rematt
    "I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant." - Richard Nixon

J. Duffield Affiliate Manager at Snow Consulting
    Let's Connect-PassTheSEO|#GSEG|Twitter|LinkedIn|Blog "Knowledge is Power."

paperkoool, thanks for reminding me about soemthing. Every once in a while a completely useless bunch of horse shit is posted on this good network.

Half a Bubble Off Plumb RemodelingGuy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bibby
    paperkoool, thanks for reminding me about soemthing. Every once in a while a completely useless bunch of horse shit is posted on this good network.
    Huh?

rematt..... Sounded like you enjoyed that bro.

Jimmy McDonald - Your Local Hard Working RemodelingGuy ( & SprinklerGuy - & GarageGuy )
    StartRemodeling.com .... MySprinklerGuy.com .... MyGarageGuy.com ....
    We're Bettering YOUR Life by Improving Where YOU Live It ...
    Do What You LOVE & LOVE What You Do! ....

CPA Network Rep
    Post Hello
    Quote Originally Posted by paperkool
    Affiliate marketing is basically getting a code from a company, pasting it into an advertisement and receiving money, when you make a sale. Thatís the basics. The depth comes in when you try to use PPC and they wonít let you advertise your affiliate link. Keep in mind I only use PPC for split testing things, in the beginning. You can function with out a web site although it is better, when you have your own for tracking purposes.

The best advertising is free advertising. I suggest article marketing and forum marketing. It's a big ocean as one person has already replied. You'll need to research and make tests. Don't spend a lot of money because thatís not needed. You basically advertise your link one way or another.
    Hey, man, What were you doing here? I didn't get what you were trying to do here. Perhaps, you should come back and tell us all your ideas about affiliate marketing.

paperkool was a spammer, and he's gone. Please don't bump old threads. Thread closed.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

9. Newsletter Signup

Closed Thread