Whats the best software for tracking offline affiliates?
    I know I'm new and its my first post here, but I would appreciate any experienced help...

I need to implement an affiliate program for a company that sells 3-7 day seminars over the phone.

I'm looking for a solution that will record who submitted the lead, and when its closed by the salesman the system payout a commission.

Also looking for this solution to pay out further than two levels if possible.

I am open to any suggestions from any price range, looking for results. Also if you do implementation please pm or email me at jasontbrett@gmail.com what you would charge...

Thanks in advance,
    Jason Brett

Jason,

I used to work for a software company that managed offline ad campaigns, so I'm very familiar with the software systems used in that space. However, since it looks like you're looking for a way to track the leads of those sales, I think you'd be better off using a customer relationship management (CRM) system. You could check out SugarCRM, Sage, Ivinex, Salesforce, etc.

CRM systems allow you to separate leads from customers. And you can track who is assigned to what. They are good for sales people to keep track of their accounts, but also for sales managers to keep track of their sales people. So you could have fields for who referred the lead, then assign a sales person, then keep track of when the lead got converted to a customer.

You'd have to manually enter sales numbers, but you could at least view the sales in the pipeline for each rep, and list what commission percentages they should be getting. So you could have a multi-tiered system going on.

Does that help at all?

3. Thanks From:

Affiliate Manager
    Hello,
    Personally I really like JROX, I have three online businesses and I have JROX installed for affiliate tracking on two of the businesses the other uses MAL's Mtracker which is a very basic affiliate tracking program. With JROX the customer support is excellent and the program is very reasonably priced. Here's the link to the website check em out. http://www.jrox.com/

They offer JEM and they offer JAM, JEM is a built in affiliate store front and affiliate manager where as JAM is just affiliate tracking but it is very nice.

I am not an affiliate of JROX nor do I have any affiliation with JROX, I simply like the service and the product.

Hey Jason,

Since I originally replied to your thread, my company (eSilverBullet) has rolled out a CRM system specifically for offline contact management for affiliate marketing. If you're still looking, check out our product release announcement.

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread