I enter, try to do a search, can't login - "login failed". I have to attempt to post something to login, under the exact same username & pass - it works. Then I can post? Go figure. Let alone the board is slow - laggy. I like the content though, and have read you (Haiko) will be updating soon. I hope everything is kosher then.

Cheers!
    Tim

ABW Ambassador
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> I have to attempt to post something to login, under the exact same username & pass - it works. Then I can post? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Hopefully this will all be cleared up soon. In fact, I can now use all functions except "active topics" for the first time in quite a while.

If this were Amazon's forums, you would have to do phantom posts to make any of the sorting functions work as a matter of course. It has been broken there for so long, Amazon seems to think it is normal.

Wayne

http and a telephoto
    How nice of you to come in and insult a free service that has a boatload of great information, just because it doesn't work exactly as expected.

Browsing the forums works fine and is very educational, look at it as time invested in learning....

Yes, there are glitches, but you aren't being charged to be here... And hopefully things will be more to your liking shortly. Truthfully, I'd rather Haiko spend his time getting True Tracker ready for prime time.....
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by loxly:
    How nice of you to come in and insult a free service that has a boatload of great information, just because it doesn't work exactly as expected. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Insult? Ignorance is not virtue. It wasn't intended as a personal attack. I operate a small message board myself, and I am greatful when the users bring attention to the problems so they can be corrected or improved. The other option - people would just quit using the boards.

As far as being free - I would never pay to use a message board of any type.

Cheers!

ABW Ambassador
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> As far as being free - I would never pay to use a message board of any type. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    I agree.
    Besides, Haiko makes a lot of money with the ads and the emails with the new sponsors.

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread