afftrack parameter report
    I searched ABW, but could only find an unanswered post from 2008. I have two merchants who I send some sales to on shareasale, but they seem to be the only merchants that don't appear in the Afftrack report. How can this be enabled? Do I ask the merchants directly or is this something that can be done on the network side? Thanks.

Network Rep & ABW Ambassador Carolyn - ShareASale's Avatar
    Does the tracking link you're using for the merchants have an alphanumeric value appended to the afftrack= parameter? If there's no value after it, it won't appear.

If you email me the link you are using, along with your login name, I might be able to assist.
    best,
    Carolyn
    ShareASale Client Services
    Y!: SAS_CTang
    e: ctang(at)shareasale.com

Carolyn, my question isn't how to append an afftrack variable, I'm very aware of that.

My question is about the SAS afftrack report itself, which simply says that "some merchants may not appear in this report," and sure enough, my two important merchants do not appear. Apparently afftrack is not enabled with their accounts, or some such.

Network Rep & ABW Ambassador Carolyn - ShareASale's Avatar
    Ahh, I gotcha...email me with the merchants then and I'll see what I can dig up on this end!

Somehow, all my merchants are now appearing in this report and the message about "some may not appear" has gone away, I don't know how to advise anyone accomplish this, because I'm not sure exactly how it happened, but it did.

So -- making progress on that front leads to me next question. Is it possible to view individual clickthroughs in SAS?

I would like to make sure the afftrack variable is working and being recorded, but after exploring I am not sure if there's any way to view individual click throughs. So far I have only seen sales, which gives me a much smaller window to look through. If anyone knows how to drill down to individual clicks in SAS, please let me know. Much obliged!

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread