affiliate questions to ask?
    I am new to affiliated programs. I have seen a affiliated program that I would to join. I now need to contact them but wondering what questions I should ask? What the terms and conditions are? And what I should look for to ensure it is a good affiliated program?

Hope someone can help. Thanks.

ABW Ambassador
    Your user name implies that you are an affiliate network.

So what are you?

Are you an affiliate who wants to join an affiliate network? Or are you an affiliate network who wants to attract affiliates?

Deland, Fl
    I know of a great affiliate program that will pay you 69% starting from your very first sale. HD Publishing Group has two very good services Net Detective and Nation Alert Registry. We have many tools for our affiliates to use to help them promote our services.

Net Detective
    Our highest performing service - offers affiliates a 69% commission - FROM THE FIRST SALE. That's $20.00 for every Net Detective sale going directly to the affiliate's commission account. Are you a super affiliate? Can you promote and deliver 50-100 sales per day? Then you'll be eligible for our VIP commission plan! Contact our Affiliate Manager today and find out how you can qualify.

We offer:

* 69% commission from the first sale
    * On-site responsive Affiliate Management
    * Custom landing pages upon request
    * Mid-month payouts for top performers
    * On-Time ACH / Wire / Check payment options
    * Superior Customer Support department to ensure low returns
    * Best Search program in our niche
    * 120-Day cookies
    * Second-tier commission (you will earn 12.5% of all your sub-affiliate's net commissions... EVERY MONTH!)

National Alert Registry
    Why You Should Join the National Alert Registry's Affiliate Program...

Become a National Alert Registry (NAR) affiliate and earn 90% commission on one the most valuable subscription services on the web.

Using NAR, users can search their zip-code for registered sexual predators, and access photos, current addresses, and criminal histories of sexual predators.

They even get a map showing where the predators live, as well as "RED ALERT" notifying them when a predator moves into or out of their town.

Earn $9 per customer (This is 90% of the total initial cost).

Searches are free, and this service is extremely viral. Already over 6 million people have searched their neighborhood.

Best wishes,
    James Pruitt
    Affiliate Manager's Assistant
    HD Publishing Group

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread