GAN Checks Bouncing?
    Did anyone else have their commission check for last month bounce? I just got a notice from my bank that GAN's bank refused the check and wouldn't say why. The money was deposited into my account last week and my bank came back today and took it back. I tried to call GAN but was told I had to send an email. I sent an email but just got a ticket response back and no actual response over the last several hours.

I've never had a check from a network get bounced before!
    --Tricia Meyer-- I love being the exception to the rule.

Tricia Meyer | Helping Moms Connect | Wine Club Reviews and Ratings | Hunger Games Fan

Went digging and found this: http://forum.abestweb.com/showthread.php?t=117898

Might be some help for you in there.
    Kevin Webster
    twitter: levelanalytics

Kayak Fishing
    Web Analytics and Affiliate Marketing

it is not the first time this has happened with GAN. Check out this thread
    http://forum.abestweb.com/showthread...ight=gan+check

i think there is a solution in there

Thanks for the links. It looks like it happened about six months ago as well and there was never really a reason given for it. I wish that I could do direct deposit but we have been trying to get our Google Adsense Direct Deposit to work for almost a year and finally just gave up. When we go to enter the "deposited amount" in the payment panel, the submit button is not accessible. We've posted in the Adsense forum and sent emails and all kinds of stuff but no one ever responded. Other people posted with the exact same issue. So we gave up and just figured we would have to deal with checks. Now even the check route doesn't work. <sigh>

Tricia Meyer | Helping Moms Connect | Wine Club Reviews and Ratings | Hunger Games Fan

ouchie .. @ checks bouncing .. omg so bad
    OpA! Giasou Ti kanies!

Life is Supposed to be Fun! Rexanne's Avatar
    This is probably a result of Goog pulling funds out of GAN and merging payments with Adsense.You'll most likely be paid - just probably need to stay on top of it.

Also, make sure they pay your bank "bounce" charges, too.
    Peace,

Rexanne

Rexanne.com
    Loving Everyone's Child Creates Magic

Quote Originally Posted by helpingmoms
    I wish that I could do direct deposit but we have been trying to get our Google Adsense Direct Deposit to work for almost a year and finally just gave up. When we go to enter the "deposited amount" in the payment panel, the submit button is not accessible. We've posted in the Adsense forum and sent emails and all kinds of stuff but no one ever responded. Other people posted with the exact same issue. So we gave up and just figured we would have to deal with checks. Now even the check route doesn't work. <sigh>
    I just had the same problem and there was an answer, and it worked. The interface is just stupid. What you do is go to edit your payment method. It will come up and show you your bank account, but the next choice (new account) is selected. Just select your bank account, click continue (at the bottom of the page), and bingo you are presented with a screen to enter the deposit amount.

I think it's disgraceful that Google has not improved the user interface on that screen, or updated its Help description to actually tell you what you must do!

Anyhow, I just verified my account today, so I know it works.

Thanks for the tip on the direct deposit. We'll try that.

After 4 emails back and forth with GAN, we have gotten nowhere. They don't understand why they were even supposed to be paying me. They asked if I could provide them with an invoice. I gave them all of the documentation that I had about the check number, date, my account number, etc. They still can't find any record of sending the check to me.

They don't understand why they were even supposed to be paying me.
    Are you serious?
    Kevin Webster
    twitter: levelanalytics

Kayak Fishing
    Web Analytics and Affiliate Marketing

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin
    Are you serious?
    I wish I weren't. Two more emails from them and now they have just assigned it to a third person. No one has even acknowledged yet that they sent me the check. And Chase hit me with a $10 fee today in addition to taking the money back.

The check isn't even for that much, thankfully. It's the principle of the matter that I can't get anyone to give me a straight answer about why it bounced or how I am going to get my money back.

11. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread