Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Just Say NO to The Swine Flu Vaccine of 2009!
    Just Say NO to The Swine Flu Vaccine of 2009!

Interesting article By LynneGordon

I have gotten many, many questions over the last few days about the Swine Flu vaccine. I truly thought this issue could be put to rest...but obviously not just yet.

The primary questions that I get are;

"Are you going to take the Swine Flu vaccine?"

"If not, why?"

"If so, why?"

So lets review...

I personally am NOT going to take the Swine Flu vaccine for several reasons. There are too many 'firsts' with this vaccine and because it contains Squalene.

1. This is the first vaccine made since man has learned the recombinant DNA technology (circa 1986).

2. This is the first vaccine ever made where the vaccine makers have requested and received immunity from lawsuits, from the U.S. government, for any deaths, paralysis, and other severe adverse reactions that we may suffer.

3. This is the first vaccine that is made with (so they tell us) dead viruses that must recombine inside your body in order to activate. (The AIDS virus works exactly the same way). Most vaccines use a small and sterilized portion of a live virus to give you an extremely mild case of the disease so that your body's immune system can be activated. The 'memory' of your immune system will then remember how to kill the virus if it encounters it again.

You must take into account that you have 2 immune systems (in a sense).

Most disease-causing organisms enter your body through the mucous membranes of your nose, mouth, pulmonary system or your digestive tract – not through an injection. These mucous membranes have their own immune system, called the IgA immune system. It is a different system from the one activated when a vaccine is injected into your body.

Your IgA immune system is your body’s first line of defense. Its job is to fight off invading organisms at their entry points, reducing or even eliminating the need for activation of your body’s immune system.

When a virus is injected into your body in a vaccine, and especially when combined with an immune adjuvant (booster) like squalene, your IgA immune system is bypassed and your body’s immune system kicks into high gear in response to the vaccination.

As your body's immune system aggressively hunts down the Squalene in the vaccine, it will continue to hunt down ALL the squalene in your body, even years and decades later.

4. This is the third vaccine made with Squalene. (The first was the Swine Flu Vaccine of 1976 which killed 25 people and paralyzed and crippled thousands. Lawsuits from the after-effects reached 1.3 billion dollars)

What is Squalene and why do you NOT want to see it in your vaccine?

Squalene is an oil molecule that your body recognizes as necessary in your body. It helps to keep your nervous system and brain in healthy working order. You can consume squalene in olive oil and you will reap the natural antioxidant properties it contains.

Injecting Squalene into your body is a different situation entirely because the Squalene in the swine flu vaccine is there as a "turbo-boost" in a sense. It sends your autoimmune system into overdrive making the smallest possible dosage more effective. This means more money for the drug when less can be used.

Except that injecting Squalene into the body produces a different response from your body. Injected Squalene can cause your body to attack ALL the Squalene in your body which can and does cause nervous system disorders as those seen with the thousands of paralysis victims of the 1976 Swine Flu vaccine.

The second was the Anthrax vaccine that was administered to hundreds of thousands of Gulf War veterans. All of which developed Gulf War Syndrome (GWS). A study at Tulane Medical School afterward found that all of the men suffering from the debilitating GWS had Squalene antibodies in their bodies and the link to the disease was confirmed. (You can read more about this in the February 2000 issue of Experimental Molecular Pathology).

Squalene does its job for the vaccine makers by allowing a smaller dosage to be more effective but in the human body it has no turn-off switch...which means that years and decades later if you have injected Squalene into your body your nervous system and brain WILL BE compromised, no ifs ands or buts.

And while you could choose to have this vaccine as a nasal mist, that would allay most of my Squalene concerns...but if you have noticed, the only people getting the mist variety are health care and hospital workers, paramedics, police, firemen, etc. The rest of us 'useless eaters" of the world's resources, will have to take our chances with the needle.

So yes, there are a lot of 'firsts' with this vaccine...but the Squalene in it is my primary reason for :

Just Saying NO to The Swine Flu Vaccine of 2009!

And she didn't even mention the mercury in the shot.. sheesh. This is a tough issue.. no one wants to get the flu, or have our kids get it.. but another place where we have to make decisions about risk vs reward

I spent about 30 seconds reading the beginning of this post, and immediately recognized several major "misstatements" (clearly false statements, demonstrating a complete lack of any fact-checking). At first, I thought you (Anne) had written this, but then noticed that you were just sharing an article from someone else.

I'm not interested in getting into a debate; there may be some valid concerns about the rapid development and release of this particular vaccine. Families are certainly free to reach their own conclusions, based on legitimate factual information, and might choose not to receive the vaccine.

But the obvious misinformation in this article makes it untrustworthy, and rational people cannot rely on this article as a source of valid information.

Alas, there are also many people out there who are "fear-mongering" and pursuing personal agendas (political, religious, philosophical, or business) -- including promoting competing treatments ("nutritional supplements") as alternatives.
    Last edited by markwelch; October 13th, 2009 at 11:32 PM.

Thanks for posting this info.

We just got a letter today in the mail that went out to all the kids' parents from our school saying that they will be giving the swine flu vaccine via nasal spray to all kids in the entire town school system if parents agreed. They sent a form for us to sign off on.

We decided that it was not for us. But it seems that the Swine Flu is all over the news and radio, at least here, and seem to have made people become yet again hysterical about this issue as we approach flu season again.

Quote Originally Posted by markwelch
    I spent about 30 seconds reading the beginning of this post, and immediately recognized several major "misstatements" (clearly false statements, demonstrating a complete lack of any fact-checking). At first, I thought you (Anne) had written this, but then noticed that you were just sharing an article from someone else.

I'm not interested in getting into a debate; there may be some valid concerns about the rapid development and release of this particular vaccine. Families are certainly free to reach their own conclusions, based on legitimate factual information, and might choose not to receive the vaccine.

But the obvious misinformation in this article makes it untrustworthy, and rational people cannot rely on this article as a source of valid information.

Alas, there are also many people out there who are "fear-mongering" and pursuing personal agendas (political, religious, philosophical, or business) -- including promoting competing treatments ("nutritional supplements") as alternatives.
    No, I didn't write the article, but I would be interested to know what the obvious misinformation is, as everyone has a right to make an informed choice and review all sides, especially those of us who have already suffered servere consequences as a result of having our children vaccinated with the 'required' vaccines.

As I wrote, "I'm not interested in getting into a debate." Not about swine-flu vaccines, not about global warming, not about death panels, not about black helicopters, and not about the mind-reading aliens. My plate is full enough.

I spent about 30 seconds reading the beginning of this post, and immediately recognized several major "misstatements" (clearly false statements, demonstrating a complete lack of any fact-checking).
    Can you give details in what are mis - statements ..

I personaly will not take any vaccine .. they are all HORROR Stories

~~~

When u have the MSM Pushing something like this vaccine / swine flu scare .. over and over .. you should know something is out of place

~~~
    Need quick info ? HERE it is

(URL REMOVED as Requested)

_____
    Known crap in vaccines

Egg proteins: including avian contaminant viruses,

Gelatin: known to cause allergic reactions and anaphylaxis,

Polysorbate 80 (Tween80TM): can cause severe allergic reactions, including anaphylaxis,

Formaldehyde: known coacinogen, Triton X100: a strong detergent,

Sucrose: table sugar,

Resin: known to cause allergic reactions,

Gentamycin: an antibiotic,

Thimerosal: Mercury toxin linked to Autism, Alzheimers', MS,
    Parkinsons' & many more...

Aluminum: known neurotoxin.
    Last edited by Georgie Peri; October 14th, 2009 at 12:02 AM. Reason: someone didnt like the URL
    OpA! Giasou Ti kanies!

As I wrote, "I'm not interested in getting into a debate."
    Providing fact to support your denouncement of the statements in the original article is clearly not a debate, but only serves to make your claim a valid one, rather than an opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Magi

~~~
    Need quick info ? HERE it is

http:// fluscam.com /Vaccine_Package_Inserts.html

_____
    Known crap in vaccines
    Magi, I would edit out that link. That is just someone's squeeze page and is not to be trusted.

ABW Ambassador
    And that Gordon person has:

"AIDS, Herpes, HIV, Diabetes, Arthritis, Cancer, Swine Flu, GERD, Crohn's Disease...

if you are plagued by any of these diseases or conditions, you can bring your body

back into optimum health and allow it to rid itself of these health-scavengers."

And then pushing some oxygen therapy program thru some squeeze page you can get via Paypal, manual and 1 year supply for $70. Not a good source. I'm sure there are some good ones out there that can make a good case for not getting one and probably some for getting one.

Now I'm confused on the stats. I always heard the regular flu kills 36,000 a year - CDC estimated that about 36,000 people died of seasonal flu-related causes each year, on average, during the 1990s in the United States.

http://www.cdc.gov/flu/about/disease...ted_deaths.htm

then I read

"Health officials said Friday that 76 children in the United States have died of swine flu since April, including 16 new reports in the past week — more evidence the new virus is unusually dangerous in kids. The regular flu kills between 46 and 88 children a year, according to Centers for Disease Control and Prevention data."

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/33243503...lth-swine_flu/
    Last edited by Trust; October 14th, 2009 at 12:35 AM.

There is a rebuttal of sorts @
    www .sciencebasedmedicine.org/?p=851

Unfortunate, but I think there is a lot of fud promoted on both sides in these types of debates. And the public doesn't know who to believe.

Affiliate Manager BlogBonnieBlog's Avatar
    We are not getting the vaccine - hubby, me and the 5 kids. Too many firsts as was mentioned in the original post. My dad is a dr and I was raised with immunizations and such but first and new is experimental in my mind. Only time my husband has really really gotten sick was just after his first flu shot. Hasn't gotten one since.

But we are also being extremely proactive and have really stepped up handwashing, how to function at school (use papertowel to open bathroom door, wiping down desk, watching yoru surroundings for high touch points more susceptible for catching somthing, etc.) and we are making efforts to improve our vitamin/mineral intake and such to make ourselves healthier and less suseptible to illness (not just for swine flu but all stuff in general). I think this is going to be a very personal matter for people.

I was watching something on tv a few weeks ago and they were talking about the deaths that have occured from those taking the new cervical cancer immunization shot and have died from complications/risks from the shot itself and the lady seemed so nonchalant about the deaths I almost jumped through the tv screen. It's definitely a risk either way and time may not even tell us what was/is the best choice with our law suit happy society.

it's definitely a hot-button issue. with younger people being most at risk to swine flu, it seems very risky to expose a schoolchild to the virus without any defenses. the other thing is that these hand sanitizers are showing up in the groundwater of the Northeast U.S..

Life is Supposed to be Fun! Rexanne's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Anne
    Providing fact to support your denouncement of the statements in the original article is clearly not a debate, but only serves to make your claim a valid one, rather than an opinion.
    I absolutely agree. Mark, pointing out the misinformation is not getting into a debate, it's clarifying a statement of FACT. PLEASE EXPLAIN.

For the record, I would not get a flu shot nor would I allow my kids to get one. I'd be more afraid of the reactions to the vaccine than to the flu itself.
    Peace,

Rexanne

Rexanne.com
    Loving Everyone's Child Creates Magic

ABW Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by Anne
    I personally am NOT going to take the Swine Flu vaccine for several reasons. There are too many 'firsts' with this vaccine and because it contains Squalene.
    So mark can keep his hands clean, this is false. It has been discussed to add it if needed, but it is currently not being used.

After this, pretty much take everything said and put false after it and you have a better picture of the article anne posted.

Life is Supposed to be Fun! Rexanne's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by chetf
    So mark can keep his hands clean, this is false. It has been discussed to add it if needed, but it is currently not being used.

After this, pretty much take everything said and put false after it and you have a better picture of the article anne posted.
    *sigh* I want facts and back up. LOL
    Peace,

Rexanne

Rexanne.com
    Loving Everyone's Child Creates Magic

Quote Originally Posted by chetf
    Honestly, it is difficult to tell what the truth is because *most* articles say Squalene it is already in there and I found a select few that say it is pending... so who knows? This is the problem I would say!

The article writer focused on this as being her major reason for not vaccinating but remember, even if the few who say it is not in the vaccines are correct, the vaccine is still laced with themerasil, which is mercury. If you can show me any proof that injecting *any* amount of mercury into the bloodstream is safe, I am all ears.

My point in my OP was not to freak people out, scare them or otherwise.. but to provide some element of information to spark people to do their homework before blindly accepting that a vaccine is the best choice for their family.

The realilty is not many people will give you straight facts about what is in the vaccine... my own doctor's office swore up and down the new tetnus had no mercury.. and they were very angry when I insisted on reading the insert a few years ago. Guess what was in it? Mercury. When I commented on it.. they said that it was a 'trace' amount. Initially they told me there was none. They didn't really lie.. they actually didn't KNOW and just told me they didn't think it was in there because they didn't think.. or educate themselves... THEY were the medical professionals! LOL! Sorry, but I have seen what 'trace' amounts of mercury can do to some children.

So my point is... if YOU don't do the research, you aren't going to know what you are having injected into your bloodstream.
    Last edited by Anne; October 14th, 2009 at 08:14 AM.

Grandma broke her coccyx! Uncle Rico's Avatar
    No swine flu vaccines for us. We all wash our hands before eating, tell the kids to do the same and leave it in God's hands.

Influencer Marketing GravityFed's Avatar
    No vaccine for us, either...and my wife is pregnant.

Local High School Student Dies From Swine Flu

This was the headline in the Chicago Tribune a week ago. It was also the lead story on every news program in the Chicago area for a couple of days.

Today the 14 year old girl that was the subject of the story is being buried. It's been reported that she actually died from an undiagnosed heart problem that was "possibly" exasperated by the flu. (My sympathies go out to her parents, the death of a child is always tragic, what ever the cause.)

What I find interesting is that this new information, while reported, has not been given the same amount of coverage that the original headline received. I say I found the lack of coverage of this "new" information interesting, but I'm hardly surprised by the lack of coverage.

The media tends to blow all news out of proportion. Why? Because people don't buy newspapers or watch the news when the lead headline is:

Everything's OK

To say that news outlets are biased is an understatement, they typically report what's going to sell the most newspapers or get the most eyes on their advertising. The truth may be there, but sometimes you have to dig a little deeper to get to it.

We have to learn to take everything with a grain of salt and perform our own due diligence to uncover the real facts of most issues. This one is no different.

-rematt
    "I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant." - Richard Nixon

We're still not sure. We have a 10 month old in our house who has a severe case of Cystic Fibrosis. In 10 months he's had 4 lung infections and 3 of them resulted in 2 weeks in the hospital each time. The flu could easily kill him. We already got the seasonal flu shot but not the H1N1 yet.
    Greg Rice Affiliate Program Management
    www.gocmc.com info(AT)gocmc.com | 330-259-1223

Join us! - MiNeeds.com | DiscountCandleShop/CheeseSupply | Feng Shui Plaza

Me and my wife have gotten a flu shot every year since 1970 and have never had the flu since we started getting the shots. And yes, we got the swine flu shot in 1976 and did not get sick from it.

We already gotten the seasonal flu shot but not the H1N1 yet.

Vietnam Veteran 1966-1970 USASA
    ABW Forum Rules - Advertise At ABW

Quote Originally Posted by Greg Rice
    We're still not sure. We have a 10 month old in our house who has a severe case of Cystic Fibrosis. In 10 months he's had 4 lung infections and 3 of them resulted in 2 weeks in the hospital each time. The flu could easily kill him. We already got the seasonal flu shot but not the H1N1 yet.
    I would think that in his case, the known risks from catching H1N1 far outweigh the unknown risks of the vaccine.

I think it's much less clear for healthy adults.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

What I think is interesting is people who say they would get the "regular seasonal" flu shot, but not the H1N1. If H1N1 had come about a few months sooner, the vaccine would just be included in the "regular seasonal" flu shot, and wouldn't have such a big issue surrounding it.

well from what I understood from a doctor at Kaiser, it would have been included with the seasonal flu shot had it been available sooner.

Personally, I'm still on the fence about the whole thing. On the one hand, I can see the dangers of the vaccine, but I also get this creepy pseudo-patriot-tea-party vibe from it.

On the other hand, when you have groups like families fighting flu (http://www.familiesfightingflu.org/) then I can see their side as well.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast