Who is making money?
    I am thinking about joining EPN but wondering whether I should bother.

I have read a number of posts on forums which seem to say it is not worth it. So ...

Can someone please tell me if they are making money from EPN? And please give me a rough guide as to what they make from the service?

Some people make $10,000+ a month with EPN.. Some people make nothing, and waste their time blaming EPN instead of creating a better website.

I agree. I think it would be a good opportunity for people who are making some money with it to say so here.

Quote Originally Posted by IAmMe
    Some people make $10,000+ a month with EPN.. Some people make nothing, and waste their time blaming EPN instead of creating a better website.
    How can you make your website better for EPN when they keep changing the criteria or banning your site because of reasons only known to them that have nothing to do with their TOS, Mr. Condescending Know-it-All?

Quote Originally Posted by DesignST
    How can you make your website better for EPN when they keep changing the criteria or banning your site because of reasons only known to them that have nothing to do with their TOS, Mr. Condescending Know-it-All?
    See what I mean..

See what I mean..
    Why don't you answer the legitimate question, condescending jerk?

Troll Killer and best Snooper!
    I decide when the pigs fly!
    No one who's making major money with a program is going to advertise that fact but if they did you can be pretty sure they're lying. People are very secretive in this business, for good reason.

It's fine to ask questions but that doesn't mean you're entitled to answers.

I understand.

I suppose I better give it go and see what happens. Maybe I can post something in future to tell people how good or how bad it turns out.

http and a telephoto
    Quote Originally Posted by DesignST
    Why don't you answer the legitimate question, condescending jerk?
    Calling people names is not allowed. Play nice or go home please.
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

You have to try things out for your self. That's how we grow. You are at a speed bump right now. If you want to make big money you have to work hard then it gets easier later on. Trust me I know. Been there done that. I finally have financial freedom.I'll tell you I felt like giving up so many times.I've tried everything on the Internet. It took me four years to really find what works for me. Trial & Error. Sometimes you have to take a chance read all the information you can before you get started with something.
    Good Luck!

There was a post / thread a little while ago .. which a user told u exactly what he was doing to make $$$ with epn

It was basically using the RSS Feeds and building sites around that ..

~~~
    OpA! Giasou Ti kanies!

More Cheesier Than Ever Cheesehead's Avatar
    Read some of the threads in this forum. Ebay certainly offers ways to monetize where others can't, but don't give them too big a slice of your pie. They can, and have, dropped affiliates without good reason. If they make up 80% of your income, and they drop you, 80% of your income is gone. And sites built for ebay sometimes can be difficult to monetize in other ways. It is not like a merchant that can replaced with a comparable merchant. There is no comparable auction site with an affiliate program, at least none that I have been able to find.
    This World is Not My Home
    We're gonna go inside, we're gonna go outside, inside and outside. . . And then we're gonna go go go and we're not gonna stop til we get across that goalline! Quotes from the movie Rudy, 1993

I totally agree with you IAmMe.

See what I mean..
    No, as one who was terminated twice by EPN without reason and struggled for about half of the last two months to get reinstated, I really DON'T think I know what you mean?

If you're in the program, maybe you can explain to me what rhyme or reason their is as it is set up under the new QPC system? Tell me what concrete steps I can take to improve a website that had zero earnings two days in a row -- but got a higher EPC those two days than every other site which actually had earnings.

The current system has disconnected earnings from anything remotely related to the quality and content of the site.

I really would like to hear your comments about that, and about the many other EPN affiliates I know here and on other forums who have been shafted in one way or another by EPN.

Respond to that with something besides your silly accusations of complainers, then we'll talk.
    Generate more fake news.

Though it has been a roller coaster ride to say the least, I've been an ebay affiliate for a few *years* now - that should tell you something. However, Like Cheesehead mentioned you should definitely not attempt to build your aff business soley upon ebay earnings or any other aff program.
    "God moves imperturbably, slowly, and with perfect organization. The only wise rate at which to live is God's rate. God get things done and they are done right and He does them without hurry. He neither fumes nor frets. He is peaceful and therefore efficient." - Norman Vincent Peale

16. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread