Site review questions
    loxly - i just posted a post and it was immediately deleted by you as spam?

1) tell me what i did wrong
    2) how can i post a website asking for some 2nd and 3rd eyeballs/reviews prior to going live without being labeled as a spammer!

regards

Affiliate Manager Matt McWilliams's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by motionrush
    loxly - i just posted a post and it was immediately deleted by you as spam?

1) tell me what i did wrong
    2) how can i post a website asking for some 2nd and 3rd eyeballs/reviews prior to going live without being labeled as a spammer!

regards
    I don't know the details but there is a place to post your site for reviews...

http://forum.abestweb.com/forumdisplay.php?f=146

(I parsed the link just because I know how now!)

BTW lox, I never knew this either! WOW!
    Matt McWilliams
    Call Me At: (317) 825-8826 | Follow Me On Twitter: @MattMcWilliams2 | Connect With Me On LinkedIn

matt-- thanks for the link.. i checked there as well and honestly, im not sure that posting a link there is safe either.. and if it gets DELETED< dont ask why! You;ll be banned soft banned or IP banned.

Rather strange.
    Cest la vive.

Umm-- the gremlins moved my posts!

hxxp://forum.abestweb.com/showpost.php?p=966276&postcount=8

I replied to MATT here ^^ notice i used the hXXP to not break any rules.. mysteriously my post ended up here..

not sure whats going on, but hope someone can clarify.
    Last edited by motionrush; October 15th, 2009 at 01:30 PM. Reason: some one moved my cheese

http and a telephoto
    Split from the other thread where it didn't belong.

You can post in the site review forum, but the reason(s) your post was deleted are:

You aren't posting here on a regular basis, so had no clue who/what you are.
    You posted in the wrong place, telling me you haven't read enough to know where it is appropriate to post reviews
    You didn't tell us if it is an affiliate site or a merchant site.

Those are for starters.

Then you posted a question asking why in a totally inappropriate thread.

How about you go to the introductions forum and tell us who you are and what you are (merchant/affiliate etc) then go post a site for review in the appropriate forum, as Matt pointed out.

We get hit with a lot of drive by link drops from people looking for nothing more than a backlink so if you are a real person that wants to be involved and get feedback and be part of the community, then welcome to ABW.
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

hi Deb,

1) i have introduced myself 2 times:

hxxp://forum.abestweb.com/showthread.php?t=121962

hxxp://forum.abestweb.com/showthread.php?t=105908

2) i did not express WHO or WHAT i am. So correct there. I am a MALE, today is my birthday day. I have 2 children and I live in STATEN ISLAND.

3) if i wanted to spam, I would NOT spam here. that is pretty futile - i would spam the subway with spray paint and short TLDs. Plus I would have added my SPAM to my signature, like the rest of you ~

4) Im an ecommerce guru by day and Internet Entrepreneur, Online Marketer by night.

Hope this clears up some of your questions.

regards
    yury

From our Rules

Board Moderation
    Board moderators' decisions (including, but not limited to: editing, moving, deleting of single posts or entire threads) are final. You will accept this. Also, you will not re-edit a message that has already been edited by a moderator or the administrator out of defiance of the original edit. Starting discussing such a decision on the board, will get you either a ban-warning or banned (in our sole discretion). If you feel that you have be treated wrongly, please contact us via this form and we will look into it and review the situation and any/all circumstances. During the review period we may disable your access to the board and/or close the appropriate thread. Any creation of new aliases on the board by an offender / suspended or banned will immediately result in full denial of review and a full IP ban.
    Obviously there was a mis-communication, that happens, but please leave the attitude at the door, or we'll be happy to show you where it is.

No that that we understand each other and the rules are out of the way, I'm closing the thread, and welcome you to the forum!
    Continued Success,

Haiko
    The secret of success is constancy of purpose ~ Disraeli

7. Newsletter Signup

Closed Thread