ABW Ambassador
    CRU, ACRU, Bid, Bin, Count, Revenue etc.
    With the old system I usually did transaction download report with **Download only events for which I will receive earnings**

with new system that won't show anything if you run that report so you have to use **Download all events**

So I do I have this right:
    Bid / BIN - is just a bid (bid might win or lose)

Winning Bid (Count) - just a bid you won

Winning Bid (Revenue) - bid you won and the revenue you made

and

ACRUs

So the bold in the **Download all events** reports is what was showing in the **Download only events for which I will receive earnings** ? Just wanted to make sure.
    Last edited by Trust; October 15th, 2009 at 09:46 PM.

Yes. That is correct.
    Someday starts today
    Military Discounts

And slowly (perhaps swiftly) you will see what you should have earned is now only a fraction of what you should have earned. First of this month things were doing great. Now, the EPC is in the crapper in comparison to what I used to earn.

Funny thing, the downloaded transaction report shows more and even better sales. So there you go. Another one to screw over your affiliates and steal money from them.

Quote Originally Posted by MeeMaw
    snip...

Funny thing, the downloaded transaction report shows more and even better sales. ..snip.
    You're noticing that also? Significantly more bids and winning bids are showing up in my reports for the same traffic levels.
    Someday starts today
    Military Discounts

And yet make 1/10th the income. EPN is a freaking genius at making money for themselves.

Haha, not really, the decisions they have made aren't good for anyone including themselves...they already pissed off their sellers and buyers with past changes, now they're knocking the third leg off the tripod by screwing the affiliates.

Ebay has worked hard to kill their traffic, it is now at a 5 year low: http://www.auctionbytes.com/cab/abn/y09/m10/i19/s01

Ebay has worked hard to kill their traffic, it is now at a 5 year low
    Great results EPN team ! Most "heathy" affiliate program !

I like traffic lights
    Southern hemisphere - away from Fukushima
    I pine for the good old days when CJ ran the program.

All went downhill when EPN took over, didn't it?

Their "new" system is still being tweaked by them, which means it wasn't ready to begin with, and that means while we try to "tweak" our sites and traffic EPN is changing things yet again.

All I can say this month has been TOTALLY inconsistent. One day NO revenue (yet sales and clicks), and the next day sales and clicks WITH revenue. Then two day no revenue (all with sales), and then 3 days of revenue.

Whereas even under their old system I consistently had sales each and every day and earned accordingly. I could easily calculate what I should be making and compare it to earnings.

Now? I see sales. I see good sales, and either I get nothing for those sales, or I get 1/10th of what I was earning before.

I have been with the EPN system since they started their affiliate program, and never before has it been this bad.

I don't think the timing of the roll out of QCP was an accident. The 1st day of Q4... they know exactly what they are doing, and confusion is part of the plan.
    Someday starts today
    Military Discounts

What kills me is that they keep everything secret and just give people "hints" at how to work with the program. In fear that if they give out too much information people will "game" the system.

I hate to break it to them, and everyone else that believes in such nonsense, that those that "game" the system will figure things out very quickly. Those blackhatters out there constantly work the system until they figure out how to game it. They don't need to know anything about the program or hidden metrics and voodoo math. They eventually (and quickly) figure it out. Which makes things bad for us.

I don't want to know all the specifics. I would just like enough to know what the heck is going on, and how to better tweak my sites to work better and see consistent and higher income. Seems like a fair thing to me.

However, after all this, I believe that EPN has no clue themselves as to what is going on, and what they are doing. Even with them higher new people to help out. They keep trying to shut out the cookie stuffers, fraudsters, blackhatters and in doing so keep changing the system where it makes the normal affiliates suffer.

The relatively new CEO of EBAY was on CNBC a week or so ago.

He is dumber than the proverbial rock. Ebay has become a Zombie since he somehow
    got the position. Lucky for Meg she sold most of her stock.

I used to send over 100K traffic per month to EBAY ... but hey I was cookie stuffing
    by sending 13 people to buy the Twilight Zone from a new list site.

So the morons lost as many 2,500 winning bids and sales per month.

My PUT options are now profitable ... like the fools think they are smarter than the people who send them money.

I like traffic lights
    Southern hemisphere - away from Fukushima
    100k/month here too, and that's natural traffic AFTER Google deindexed all my sites.

They chucked probably 1mm or more of revenue away by not letting me join EPN when they kicked PJ out of the program.

Just senseless.

Hopefully their AM's will be first on the pink slip list. They sure deserve it.

14. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread