Affiliate Manager
    Markethealth Affiliate Network Thoughts?
    I'm sorry if this isn't the right place for the question - I wasn't sure where to post. My company is starting an affiliate program, and one of the networks I was referred to was the Markethealth.com network. I'm not familiar with them, so I thought I'd ask - does anyone have any thoughts about or impressions of them? I could only find basic information on them online.

My company offers health supplements, and I think we've made a decision as to which way we're going to go as far as a network is concerned, but I'd like to cover all my bases. Any information you can offer would be greatly appreciated.

I'd never heard of them before your post. A quick check turns up this information on their web site: "Established in 1998 and formerly known as Joebucks.com...."

There was an ABW sub-forum (now closed) for discussions about the JoeBucks affiliate network: http://forum.abestweb.com/forumdisplay.php?f=278 -- you might find it useful to search through that forum for feedback about the company's past.

3. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread