ABW Ambassador Stephanie Lichtenstein's Avatar
    Lightbulb The Only Thing Constant is Change...
    Hello Friends,

One of the first things Andy taught me is that the only thing in affiliate marketing that is constant is change. That statement always stuck with me. It is something that has kept me on my toes and loving our industry. As some of you may have heard through the grapevine, I am also going to be making some changes in the near future...

Partnering with Andy, Emilio, Andy Jr., and the entire ARC Team has been an enrichening experience. Having Emilio and Andy give me room to grow has made me a stronger person and businesswoman. Words cannot express how thankful I am or how much I have gained through their guidance. These guys will always be a special part of my life. They are very close and dear to my heart.

As for the affiliate marketing community it is an important part of my life. Everyone here has been like a family to me. My partnerships with affiliates and merchants have grown into lasting relationships. I am so happy to be a part of the community and meeting all of you has changed my path in life. My plans are to stay in the industry, so you will be seeing more of me.

At this point in my life New York is the perfect place for me! I am excited to see the what the future holds. The opportunities are already brewing! I will keep everyone posted because there is much more to come. Thanks again for all the support and for the lessons you have shared with me along my journey so far.

For those of you attending Think Tank I will see you in a week! If you need to get in contact with me my new email is stephanie@stephanielichtenstein.com.
    @MicroSteph | Stephanie Lichtenstein
    President of Micro Media Marketing
    Outsourced Social Media Management
    Get Connected: LinkedIn | Twitter | Facebook | AIM: AffiliateLady | Skype: StephanieLichtenstein

Hey, Stephanie, congratulations on the move to New York.

In a way I'll miss you and yet I won't miss you. Huh? Yup, I'll miss you being at ARC - but you'll still be here, just in a different mode. Your blog has the tag line, "Iím a pretty big deal." Y'know, I've got to agree with that. You are a pretty big deal - and you will do well wherever the winds of the Affiliate Maketing Industry direct you. Best of luck.

And, yes, Jill and I will see you at Think Tank next weekend.
    Bill / Marketing Blog @ 12PM - Current project: Resurrecting my "baby" at South Baltimore..
    Cute Personal Checks and Business Checks
    If you are too busy to laugh you are too busy.

Affiliate Manager Matt McWilliams's Avatar
    I always thought people left New York for the sunny warmth of Miami. I think you have it backwards

Just kidding. Wishing you the best!
    Matt McWilliams
    Call Me At: (317) 825-8826 | Follow Me On Twitter: @MattMcWilliams2 | Connect With Me On LinkedIn

Moving to New York certainly gives ya lottsa opportunities. I'd guess you could pretty much do anything ya wanna do there. Psssssstttt am not sure of your background so don't know if you've always lived in Florida or not?? but umm if so.......you're in for a big shock once winter arrives. That's ok, you'll be able to ski, make a snowman, have a snowball fight, ice skate

Best wishes to ya with whatever you've got planned, am sure you'll do well with whatever it is

Half a Bubble Off Plumb RemodelingGuy's Avatar
    If you were my daughter, I'd tell you that you are freaking nuts for running to New York.

On the other hand, I'd be proud that you had the guts to chase down your dreams.

Good Luck!

Jimmy McDonald - Your Local Hard Working RemodelingGuy ( & SprinklerGuy - & GarageGuy )
    StartRemodeling.com .... MySprinklerGuy.com .... MyGarageGuy.com ....
    We're Bettering YOUR Life by Improving Where YOU Live It ...
    Do What You LOVE & LOVE What You Do! ....

ABW Ambassador
    Steph, catch up with you at TT on your next moves. Looks like you're started an exciting new chapter with NY as base.

Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    Steph,

When you walked into our office several years ago we knew you were going to be special and that you would quickly become part of our team. You have been a sponge for knowledge, you learned everything we threw at you and more.

When you hire someone like yourself, there is always a risk that someday they will go and follow their dream. You are certainly in a place where dreams can come true, NYC is an amazing place.

We have become like family and you will always have a special place in our lives. I know you will continue to grow and develop yourself in ways that you may not even imagine today.

Remember what we talked about though, don't settle! Dream and dream big!

Proverbs 3:5-6
    Trust in the Lord with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding. Seek his will in all you do, and he will show you which path to take.

See you in TT
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

If you were my daughter, I'd tell you that you are freaking nuts for running to New York.
    If you where my daughter I'd say "Go girl" and get a spot for me to crash when I visit. Best of luck on the move.

http and a telephoto
    NYC is one of the most misunderstood places on earth It isn't right for everyone, but for some people it is the most energizing place, full of creative energy.

Congrats on the move and on recognizing when it is time to move upward and onward.
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

ABW Ambassador
    Andy and Steph, congrats to both for a wonderful working relation you had .. It is gratifying to see this kind of employer/employee relation during work and after. Sounds like Andy will be taking a lot of pride in Steph's onward and upward success even after she is no longer at ARC. Congrats to both

I'm a [quasi] native New Yorker and I know Manhattan fairly well. Welcome to The Big Apple
    Feel free to ask me questions about NYC -- either I'll know the answer or I will know someone who does.
    ~Rhia7 -- Remember the 7
    Twitter me

Quote Originally Posted by MattMcWilliams
    I always thought people left New York for the sunny warmth of Miami. I think you have it backwards

Just kidding. Wishing you the best!
    I think the younger people go from Miami to NY while the older people go from NY to Miami. Which reminds me of this bumper sticker I saw today:

Congrats, Stephanie! I know you've already been enjoying NY, so I'm sure it's a good decision for you. Looking forward to hearing what you decide to do there!
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

Hey Steph,

It was more than a pleasure working with you. We wish you the best of luck. Stay In touch. Enjoy NY!

Good luck in NYC Steph! My husband's family lives on Long Island and when we visit we often go out in the city. Love it! Much fun and lots to do!!! Good luck with your ventures and see you in Cali next week!

Thank you all for the well wishes and weather jokes. It means a lot to me to have everyone's support.

Quote Originally Posted by MattMcWilliams
    You aren't the first to say that! lol

Quote Originally Posted by Andy Rodriguez
    Proverbs 3:5-6
    Trust in the Lord with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding. Seek his will in all you do, and he will show you which path to take.
    Always Pandy

Quote Originally Posted by John Powell
    If you where my daughter I'd say "Go girl" and get a spot for me to crash when I visit.
    Thanks John! I did get an air mattress for couch surfers. You are welcome to use it!

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelColey
    I think the younger people go from Miami to NY while the older people go from NY to Miami. Which reminds me of this bumper sticker I saw today:

Michael That is priceless. I am sure I will be back in Miami for retirement.
    Last edited by Stephanie Lichtenstein; October 19th, 2009 at 02:34 PM.
    Get Connected: LinkedIn | Twitter | Facebook | AIM: AffiliateLady | Skype: StephanieLichtenstein

Affiliate Network Rep Kim Salvino's Avatar
    Best of luck to you, Steph! It's never easy to embark upon something new; it can be scary and nerve-wracking. I look forward to your future success stories!
    Kim Salvino, Client Services Director, Performance Horizon Group
    Reach me at kim.salvino(at)performancehorizon.com or on (443) 617-4036

Outsourced Program Manager Affiliate Eagle's Avatar
    Hey Steph,

I haven't had a moment to myself to wish you farewell and I want to take a brief moment now to do so.

To think I almost didnt hire you becuase I thought you were another candidate in 2007 is mind boggling. Thank God I listened to Andy and called you into our office, becuase had I not called you, we would have lost out on just more than your talent or abilities, but I would have lost out on having a friend and a great student of business and marketing work under me.

Steph, I dont need to tell you that your not only a great person but a great business partner. You really took everything we taught you, applied it, and really made it something. You have impacted our business for the better, you have impacted our lives for the better and I am so glad you came into our office on that September morning in 2007.

May God bless you, may he keep you and show you great success in any endeavor you choose to take on.

Anything you need, you know you have a friend in Miami, dont be a stranger and come down and visit us...

Your Friend
    Emilio Yepez
    Affiliate Program Manager
    www.lighthouseinternetmedia.com
    PH: 305 389 8955
    AIM: affiliateagle
    Email: emilio@lighthouseinternetmedia.com
    Follow Me On My Twitter

Programs Managed - Join Now! | Navarro.com|| OneWayFurniture | OnlyKidsHangers | EverythingHangers.com | RejuvByCaci.com |

Thanks Emilio, you are a great business partner as well! I will definitely come to Miami soon but first California...See you all tomorrow at Think Tank!

Thank you everyone for sharing!!

19. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread