Dell Canada not paying?
    As usual, no responses, replies, or communications coming from LinkShare or most of their merchants on the simplest of questions.

Is anyone having problems getting paid "in a timely manner" from Dell Canada?

My querying emails to both LS and Dell Canada continue to go unanswered.

At least I may get a reply from LS. Dell Canada never ever answers to an affiliate email. eh!

Anyone else with unpaid commissions from Dell Canada?

thanks.

Their have been several users here complaining about Dell Canada the last year or so. I stopped promoting them two years ago.
    MERCHANTS: Start showing your coupons directly on your site, that way your shoppers will stop leaving your site looking for them!! If not then remove your Coupon Box!!

The person or child or board of directors or whichever pathetic group is running that Dell Canada affiliate program should ALL be fired and dissolved. And, further, I should then be put in charge. Yes, there would be some instant changes:
    1)... Affiliate's emails would be replied to.
    2)... Links and Banners would actually work - after being doubly tested.
    3)... Dell Canada and their affiliates would ALL be making more money
    Now, there's a plan.....!

If I thought I'd get a response from 18 more ideas for Dell Canada to make money from their Affiliate Program, I'd send in my CV!!!! But, I've had enough lack of respect, lack of consideration, lack of timely payments, lack of communication response and little children hiding behind LinkSkirts.....

Yup, the Dell Canada affiliate program is a disgrace to any kind of decent human values and, the glue of society - Balanced Reciprocity!!

Well, I'll vote for you michaeleay - where do I sign??

I too have similar "Dell Canada doesn't pay on time" issues and, when trying to write to LinkShare about this matter using their "complain about missing payments" form, it, as many others here have stated - is almost impossible to win a battle with LinkShare's technically disgraceful email system.

1st - LS wants you - the affiliate - to figger out how much you are owed rather than just say "I'm missing payments from the last 3 months". As most of us already know this is almost an impossibility to calculate the exact amount for reasons that have been stated elsewhere, numerous times on this forum.

2nd - just as you hit the maximum amount of text characters (which is not stated prior to writing the email) the, your email content form freezes up and you can not go back and edit or revise or condense.

Geez, what does one have to do to get the monies owed from Dell Canada and communicate this to LS?

what's that you say? "Move to CJ" - Is that what I heard?

set up direct deposit into your bank account.
    always paid, always on time.

What does setting up direct deposit got to do with getting paid by Dell, you should get paid if you use direct deposit or cheque...
    MERCHANTS: Start showing your coupons directly on your site, that way your shoppers will stop leaving your site looking for them!! If not then remove your Coupon Box!!

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread