Certified Affiliate Manager sunshiner's Avatar
    Does Google have any live people
    Why is it that you can't get a live person at Google Network to talk to you about Publisher problems. Whats the deal with them. They want you to push their merchants and then don't give you any numbers to contact them, and that crappy 800 number they have (which I had to get through Performics cause they still have THAT number listed on their site) doesn't do you any good.

How very disappointing that they don't have enough respect for their Publishers to even give them any names or numbers for contacts.

ABW Ambassador
    Same thing. Other day, I wanted to contact Google and went no where with it. It is disgusting!

Tax Paying Member
    Unfortunately this practice seems to be the fad of the day for most large companies..............................Most have an automated phone system which loops you around until you get back to the point where you started. And then they want you to do a survey that tells them how helpful they have been for you.

EXCEPT............I couldn't believe it. My ISP did a Sunday morning service call for me.
    You must climb this mountain. There is no elevator. ---- Don't stick your finger in the liquid nitrogen.
    Carolina China

Manager - Affiliate Marketing Patrick Vesperman's Avatar
    I have the contact of a Google Account Exec. at GAN from when I was thinking about which network to use. Sent a PM with his info. Might be a starting place??

Got your PM, thank you. I'll contact them today. See if I can get anywhere.

Google Affiliate Network Rep Google Affiliate Network Moderator's Avatar
    Hello,

In each merchant profile, you will find an email address. These emails are typically responded to within 24 hours. You can also submit a support request through our Help Center.

Thank you,

Jamie

We've submitted report requests to which the problems never seem to get solved if even addressed. The phone number on the contact is bogus in the merchant profile. I would think that to truly have a relationship with a publisher, that a contact name and real phone number would be appropriate, but obviously Google does not think that way.
    They prefer to hide behind an email addy anonymously which to me is extremely poor customer service and if I treated the people that shop through my site the same way, they'd go elsewhere.

Google Affiliate Network Rep Google Affiliate Network Moderator's Avatar
    Hello,

Feel free to contact me if you are not receiving the support you need and I will investigate.

Thank you,

Jamie
    jamier@google.com

9. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread