ABW Ambassador
    Using Twitter for Affiliate Website
    Does anyone know how I could automate some promotions to be entered on a Twitter tweet? I have never used Twitter but I think it would be good to have a twitter feed to promote your website. So for example if I added a link or promotion on a website then that would also be posted on twitter at the same time with a link back to my website with the full details. The main question is, does Twitter have this functionality, to work with data or RSS feeds etc?
    Hosting Discounts from Professional Rates Hosts - Deals and Coupons on Domain Names from GoDadday, Namecheap, Domain.com and more top registers.

this is most definitely possible. it's very common for blogs to post their latest post automatically to twitter.

check this out as i think this will help:
    http://feedmytwitter.com/

just put your info in an rss feed and it'll auto post to your twitter acct

U can use RSS Feeds to automated tweeting to twitter --

A Site that provides this service is Twitterfeed

~~~
    But please note .. For every URL you send, theres going to be many many manyyyyyyy bots that will be hitting that page - with get / screen grab type of requests

~~~
    If your doing coupon type of tweets .. ur coupon tweets will be leeched and inserted to some coupon tweet type of site(s)

another fyi
    OpA! Giasou Ti kanies!

ABW Ambassador
    ok, I went to feedmytwitter.com but the link to the page through is down unfortunately

Twitterfeed looks good and I added a rss feed but I'm still waiting for it to be activated and checked by them before the rss content will show up in my twitter.

As for the bots & leeches, that is a worry. Maybe there could be a block put in on the server? I will give it a shot anyway and if sales improve then it will be worth keeping. If not or the bots etc become too much then I will stop it.

I will update when my rss is up and running....
    Hosting Discounts from Professional Rates Hosts - Deals and Coupons on Domain Names from GoDadday, Namecheap, Domain.com and more top registers.

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread