Blastoff Network
    Has anyone heard of blastoff network?

Seems like a new network combining a homepage / shopping rewards gateway of some sort. The parent company may be Networx online but i'm still searching here.

this is getting a lot of buzz now... i got referred from my dad. they only work w/ CJ, GANa nd Linkshare affiliates (I asked, I'm SAS, denied).

As a consumer, it's your shopping portal, news feed center, music portal, gaming portal and social networking center all in one spot... seems very cool.

Plus, add in a FatWallet component w/ cash back on purchases and a MLM framework... I refer you, I get micropayent on your purchases and your referrals.

I think it's rad. But it would be cooler if SAS were allowed

Molly
    Vanns.com

http and a telephoto
    If they aren't allowed on the SAS network, there must be a reason. If *they* choose not to work with SAS that is their lose, they are losing a lot of potential income.
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

Quote Originally Posted by Molly_Vanns
    this is getting a lot of buzz now... i got referred from my dad. they only work w/ CJ, GANa nd Linkshare affiliates (I asked, I'm SAS, denied).

As a consumer, it's your shopping portal, news feed center, music portal, gaming portal and social networking center all in one spot... seems very cool.

Plus, add in a FatWallet component w/ cash back on purchases and a MLM framework... I refer you, I get micropayent on your purchases and your referrals.

I think it's rad. But it would be cooler if SAS were allowed

Molly
    Vanns.com
    This is what is known as a teaching opportunity.

Anyone?
    Someday starts today
    Military Discounts

very interested in any other news folks know about these guys... very interesting model. could be great, could be a flop, could be a scam... not a lot out there on these forums that is negative... so dish the good, the bad and the ugly here.

It is a model that started quite awhile ago, sounds like they've taken it a few steps further. I have no clue whether they are precisely following the model or not, but generally it is the same model as ebates, freecause, onecause, etc. and other toolbar parasites that don't do any merchant or product promotion but reap their commissions from other affiliates' promotional efforts and cause merchants to pay a commission even if the merchant's URL was only typed in by the shopper - or worse, when the shopper clicks on the merchant's own PPC ads. I'm glad they are not in SAS, thank you.

It's BS MLM combined with cashback marketing.

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread