AlwaysForMe Product Links CJ
    I just wondering if anyone here promots alwaysforme.com swimwear via CJ with popshops or CJ datafeed. If so can you check to see if all of your product links go to their homepage. All of mine are and I have contacted them but they say it me!!

I was hoping that someone here has the same problem and can contact them as well to report the problem.

So if you can check your links for me that would be great.

Thank you
    MERCHANTS: Start showing your coupons directly on your site, that way your shoppers will stop leaving your site looking for them!! If not then remove your Coupon Box!!

So I guessing that many here do not promote them or do not use their datafeed or in popshops. I now wondering if someone here who is an affiliate of their at CJ can do me a favour, before I drop them all together.

Can you go get one of their products from their Product Search within CJ and see if the link provided directs you to the product or their homepage.

Thanks
    MERCHANTS: Start showing your coupons directly on your site, that way your shoppers will stop leaving your site looking for them!! If not then remove your Coupon Box!!

Ok, "do not use their datafeed or in popshops"
    Am in their program at SAS but don't have any individual product links. So... just applied at CJ and made real quick search for two different products. Don't have time (well, could make it if absolutely necessary but would prefer not to lol ) to put those CJ links on my site but did click the individual product links when choosing 2 separate products and they both go to the main page not the individual product when clicking them in CJ.

Can't 100% say so but think when I've done that for other links it takes me to that link. Don't think it's necessary I'd have to put the link on my site but if ya think it matters will do that quickly for ya. Hope what I did helps

ok, in case it woulda made a difference, I real quick went and got the first product (black swimsuit) put it on my site and uploaded the page.

It goes to the home page or whatever page has the red block with one blonde model as a sultry siren, next intimate fantasies babydoll... and url says alwaysforme.com

Am takin it off my site now, tho Hope that helps

Perfect that really helps since they said it was just me. Now I can go back to them and say another CJ affiliate is having the same problem. That is if I do not drop them first!!

This has been going on for several weeks. First they said it was the way I created direct links. Then I followed their instuction and they still did not work.
    And they never got the point that their popshops links did not work as well, which I have no control over.

Thank you.......

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread