Micfo
    Has anyone had a problem with Micfo.com? I was their affiliate and racked up a few thousand dollars. They paid some of it and promised to pay the rest of it later. After a while of not hearing from them, I sent them an email. They said that some of the commissions were made with fraudulent credit cards and they only owed me a couple hundred dollars. I suspected this was a scam because they had already promised to pay the rest. They told me to give them my mailing address so the could send me the couple hundred dollars. I waited awhile and never heard them. So, I sent them another email and the said the same thing. This went on a couple times, me emailing them and them asking for my address so they could send me the check. Then one day I emailed them and they told me that they changed their affiliate system and all the commissions were reset and didn't have have any records of what the owned me.

I recommend you to stop promoting them.
    It is not acceptable, that after migration to new system they cancelled all commissions.

Super Dawg Member Phil Kaufman aka AffiliateHound's Avatar
    A "few thousand dollars" is worth pursuing with an attorney, or, depending on where you are and where they are (check their TOS for jurisdiction) taking them to small claims court.

Welcome to ABestWeb.
    Since June 10, 2012 a vegan aarf but still writing the Hound Dawg Sports Blog
    "If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?" -John Wooden;
    "Raj, there’s no place for truth on the internet." -Howard Wolowitz[/SIZE]

rats: Just saw that this was an old thread and that wheresmycommissioncheck has never been back.
    "If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?" -John Wooden;

Quote Originally Posted by AffiliateHound
    A "few thousand dollars" is worth pursuing with an attorney, or, depending on where you are and where they are (check their TOS for jurisdiction) taking them to small claims court.

Welcome to ABestWeb.
    Certainly.... i would also ask that Affilaite should check company's TOU/TOS before joining, always search for its market reputation and also the Affiliate network they are using....

if they have their own Affilaite tracking system and they are not enough famouns in market or relevant market then i must say that

BEST OF LUCK
    [FONT="Georgia"][SIZE="4"]Craig Stephen[/SIZE][/FONT]
    [URL="http://Logoinn.com/affiliate-program"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="Sienna"][B][SIZE="1"]Logoinn.com[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/URL] | [SIZE="2"][URL="http://Logodesign247.com"][SIZE="1"][COLOR="SeaGreen"][B][URL="http://www.logodesign247.com/affiliate/"][COLOR="SeaGreen"]Logodesign247.com[/COLOR][/URL][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/URL][/SIZE]
    [EMAIL="affiliate@logoinn.com"][SIZE="2"]Contact Us[/SIZE][/EMAIL] | [SIZE="2"][URL="http://www.shareasale.com/shareasale.cfm?merchantID=30741"][COLOR="Black"]Full [B]PPC[/B] Allowed / [B]30%[/B] flat commission / Unlimited Cookies [/COLOR][[B][COLOR="SeaGreen"]Logo Design[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR="Red"]24/7[/B][/COLOR]][/URL][/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by qualityunit
    I recommend you to stop promoting them.
    It is not acceptable, that after migration to new system they cancelled all commissions.
    I did.

Quote Originally Posted by AffiliateHound

Welcome to ABestWeb.
    I've been looking into that. I've emailed a few legal websites however none specializes in this matter. I also had a few web sites hosted with them a few years ago and had so much downtime. The site was down more that it was up.

Quote Originally Posted by craigstephen
    Certainly.... i would also ask that Affilaite should check company's TOU/TOS before joining, always search for its market reputation and also the Affiliate network they are using....

if they have their own Affilaite tracking system and they are not enough famouns in market or relevant market then i must say that

BEST OF LUCK
    I should have. I just contacted micfo again and that told me to contact their sales team. They said they would help me. They've said this before so I'm not expecting much.

You need a law firm that specializes in collection work. They will take a percentage of the recovery as their fee.*

More sophisticated law firms that practice in the internet litigation world - which are few and far between - charge a fortune in up-front costs.

And forget about looking for "legal websites". Call up your local bar association and ask for their Lawyer Referral and Information Service where you can get a list of law firms in your area that specialize in whatever field of law you require. Bar association referral services generally have high standards and vetting that insure that the attorneys they recommend are competent and honest. Anyone can put up a website, as I'm sure you well know.
    ___
    *Though you will have to give them a primer as to how affiliate marketing works.

10. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread