Hello!!:
    VMC Satellite TV and All Sat gives you a phone number and extension number, You can put those numbers in your website so people can call for information about dish tv service.
    What is better for your convertion rate: put their phone number or just their website???

Jorge Soria
    http://soriajm.com.ar/webmonster

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    [Rereads post]

They give you an extension number? If you can insure that people will USE it, and that your transactions will get tracked, it may actually be good to put it on!

~Revenue is King

Has anyone made money off of dish network.

Affiliate Manager
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Has anyone made money off of dish network. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes!
    Thomas Burgemeister - Affiliate Manager
    affiliates@LensWorld.com - 425-372-3471
    LensWorld.com: 10% commission, 120 return days, parasite free - Sign up at <a href="http://www.shareasale.com/shareasale.cfm?merchantID=20626">ShareASale</a>.

How much money can you make selling disk network. And whos the best provider to work with. I know alote of them play games with your money.

Affiliate Manager
    I mainly use VMC for Dish Network and they pay $50 per sale, and some for sub-affiliate sales, and they do pay.
    LensWorld.com: 10% commission, 120 return days, parasite free - Sign up at <a href="http://www.shareasale.com/shareasale.cfm?merchantID=20626">ShareASale</a>.

Thanks for your help just one more question. Can you make alote of money with these guys if you put the work in.Is it realy true you can make alote of money!
    Once again thanks for your help.
    Chawn T.

Affiliate Manager
    Hi,
    yes, you can make a lot of money. I seriously doubt that you will be making $160,000 or whatever their socalled highest payout ever was, but, if you put the work in, I think you can make your $10,000 or so.
    But, basically, the more visitors you get, the more money you make. Dish Network as keyword has about 10,000 searches per day, with about 4,000 being on google. Let's say you get about 2,500 of those visitors and half of them click through at a conversion of 1%. That would mean about 12 sales per day, which is $600 per day. That times 30 and you have your potential monthly earnings. And I get better conversion than 1%, but also less visitors as of right now, so I don't make that kind of cash.

warning Stay away from linxsatellite and sharesale I sold 97 dishes and they all got killed. Stay with Vmc You'll be better off. It's bad when the merchent pays the house to rip of affiliats.

10. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread