Finally, the 'new posts' link is working again - but the results are set out differently.

I personally don't like the way that replies are shown indented under each post - it means that you have to scroll through pages of results, because there are so many listings.

Is there any way that you can elect to modify the results in your own personal forum options?

ABW Ambassador
    Glad to see it working, no matter how it's set up. "Find" is also finally working for me. Didn't realize how much I relied on it until it was gone.

Wayne

ABW Ambassador
    Being able to search these forums is vital! I used ABW a lot less when I knew I couldn't search for information about a merchant whose program I was thinking about joining...
    Hi, I'm a signature.

Ditto on the fact that it's working but it's gonna take some getting used to.
    I say we hit it hard and we hit it fast with a major, and I mean "major" leaflet campaign.
    Arnold J. Rimmer : Jupiter Mining Corporation

Still no reply regarding whether you can turn off threaded posts.

I have to say I spend a lot less time at ABW now - I just find the new forum a lot less user friendly.

Even if you could get rid of the full threading and just have a linear style - which would massively reduce the number of pages to scroll through - I don't find the new style as easy to quickly scan my eyes across to look for interesting new topics.

Any figures out there to compare number of daily posts - old forum vs new forum?

ABW Ambassador
    It is not that the bids are being reversed, but that another affiliate using their mediaplex system may have been the last cookie set.

Chet

ABW Ambassador
    Theres no going back to old versions of poop, and the threaded style which i don't like myself, you can't do anything about.

ABW Ambassador
    oops on the other post.

And i guess that is my vote to get rid of the popup window to post with no preview.

9. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread