How Much Traffic Is Needed
    This is a very general question but for an aspiring affiliate what amount of traffic does a site need to receive to start generating income. I know if varies widely depending on the niche, etc. But is it 100's, 1000's, etc. Like to hear some different points of view.

ABW Ambassador
    As much quality, targeted traffic as you can send to a good, high converting merchant.

The numbers can vary by thousands depending on the vertical.

it all depends
    on my site it really varies. some affiliates have a 10% to 12% conversion rates. so that means... 10 visits/clicks get 1 lead at about $8 per lead.

However, it all depends on how targeted the traffic is. Some affiliates send 100 to 200 visits/clicks to get 1 lead.

People usually visit 22 travel sites on average before they make their purchase.

On the other hand, if you have an impulse product or something that doesn't require a lot of research, conversion rates will usually be higher.

The answer is that you will need a lot of targeted traffic to test your site and to get conversions.

Getting traffic (in a profitable way) is the hardest part of the affiliate business in my opinion.
    [URL=http://www.investeverymonth.com]InvestEveryMonth.com[/URL] - Build Wealth

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread