Name Change
    A little earlier I emailed this to all member sponsors of Affiliate Voice:

For almost two years I have advocated on behalf of the industry, first as NY Affiliate Voice then more formally as Affiliate Voice LLC. I have made the decision to change the name of my affiliate advocate business to Affiliate Advocacy. The new domain will be http://affiliateadvocacy.com.

My focus remains as it has always been; working to improve our industry and advocating for affiliate industry.

In addition to the name change, the Board of Directors has been dissolved. I will continue to rely on others for input and advice, but for now I believe we should focus on building the foundation before running ahead of ourselves. Everyone can continue to email me direct, as they have been, with questions and concerns. You can use membership@affiliateadvocacy.com or melanie@affiliateadvocacy.com

All of my activities and advocacy work will continue. These activities include the webinars and education calls, monitoring Internet tax issues, and the work on our other projects including the Terms of Service Template. As always, should you wish to help on our projects just contact me.
    Melanie
    President - Affiliate Advocacy 2008 ShareaSale Performance Industry Advocate Award, 2009 Affiliate Summit Pinnacle Award - Affiliate Advocate
    Affiliate Advocacy
    NYAffiliateVoice Seery Writing

ABW Ambassador
    Ah, I just saw this on Twitter. So no more board of directors? Wasn't there something where people could pay to be a part of this, how does all that work out? It's that still happening, where it's more of an association type deal or is it more a personal business kind of thing? Was a little confused on that.

Manager - Affiliate Marketing Patrick Vesperman's Avatar
    I have my Google Reader subscriptions changed accordingly. You have certainly taught me a lot and I look forward to learning more from Affiliate Advocacy!

Yes, Trust, it's still an association and I am still advocating for the industry. I am continuing all the work that I have been doing. Memberships moved with the name change which is mostly for branding purposes. I will be announcing additional ways that members can help in the next week or so.
    Melanie
    President - Affiliate Advocacy 2008 ShareaSale Performance Industry Advocate Award, 2009 Affiliate Summit Pinnacle Award - Affiliate Advocate
    Affiliate Advocacy

Quote Originally Posted by pjvesperman
    I have my Google Reader subscriptions changed accordingly. You have certainly taught me a lot and I look forward to learning more from Affiliate Advocacy!
    Thanks, looking forward to everything too.
    Melanie
    Affiliate Advocacy

Super Dawg Member Phil Kaufman aka AffiliateHound's Avatar
    Are we getting new mugs?

(or "Advocacy" stickers to cover over the "Voice" part?)
    Since June 10, 2012 a vegan aarf but still writing the Hound Dawg Sports Blog
    "If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?" -John Wooden;
    "Raj, there’s no place for truth on the internet." -Howard Wolowitz[/SIZE]

Affiliate Manager Matt McWilliams's Avatar
    Congrats Mellie

I like the name better. It clearly defines the purpose of the group now.

Keep up the great work on our behalf!
    Matt McWilliams
    Call Me At: (317) 825-8826 | Follow Me On Twitter: @MattMcWilliams2 | Connect With Me On LinkedIn

ABW Ambassador Stephanie Lichtenstein's Avatar
    Advocacy FTW! Congrats to Mellie.
    @MicroSteph | Stephanie Lichtenstein
    President of Micro Media Marketing
    Outsourced Social Media Management
    Get Connected: LinkedIn | Twitter | Facebook | AIM: AffiliateLady | Skype: StephanieLichtenstein

9. Newsletter Signup

Closed Thread