CJ and Comcast Cable
    Is Commission Junction still promoting Comcast? I an AM but think I shoud become an affiliate
    Last edited by ETRdahir; October 28th, 2009 at 10:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ETRdahir
    Is Commission Junction still promoting Comcast? I an AM but think I shoud become an affiliate
    Greg - What the heck is with you and spamming these forums? You work for Saveology/The Elephant Group, and one of YOUR products that you sell is COMCAST. Are you publicly stating that you wish to compete with your affiliates, or compete with your company? Or are you just planning to spam here?

What does it take to get banned here? You already spammed in http://forum.abestweb.com/showthread...hlight=comcast and in the long-dead satellite TV thread...

ABW Ambassador
    I was looking at Savelogy to sign up as an affiliate. But going thru some of the posts by ETRDahir, who is supposedly the AM at Savelogy, I am totally confused.
    Sometimes he spams the board, sometimes he wants to be an affiliate. I don't know what kind of a company savelogy wd be whose AM is like this.

honestly I've been doing some thinking lately on what would be the best choice financially. This has nothing to do with Saveoology. The truth of the matter is that I have learned a LOT of this forum. Enough where I think I can make a living as an affiliate.

Also I had and affiliate I spoke to this morning tell me CJ will be offering comcast again, in regards to that question, so I wanted to make sure.

Anyways I'll stop posting on here since this forum is a lot better for learning Affiliate marketing than recruiting affiliates.

Take care.

ABW Ambassador
    It's fine for recruiting affiliates but there is a proper way to do it - http://www.abestweb.com/advertising/

Not finding threads to spam in.

6. Newsletter Signup

Closed Thread