Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    How to get a fatter body?
    I had a problem regarding my weight. I'm very slim. I ate well but I don't get fat.
    Can anyone suggest me what would I do?

ABW Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by lody
    I had a problem regarding my weight. I'm very slim. I ate well but I don't get fat.
    Be happy.

How old are you? Once you hit your thirties, you may start to have problems with your weight. That is what happened to me. I was always tall and skinny. I added 100 pounds of weight in my thirties.

Took a lot of work to get that weight off again though.

Enjoy being thin.

ABW Ambassador
    Unless you are aneroxic and feeling faitgued, what is there to worry

I had a colleague who was very skinny and all he ate was IN-OUT burgers 20 a day! ... I could not believe that he did not add a single pound while I watched him for over 2 years!!

Now, if I do that, I will be dead in a day!

Quote Originally Posted by redtagdeals
    Unless you are aneroxic and feeling faitgued, what is there to worry
    There's a former member of ABW who had a son that was tall and slim and had some medical issues due to it. http://forum.abestweb.com/showpost.p...83&postcount=1
    Someday starts today
    Military Discounts

Manager - Affiliate Marketing Patrick Vesperman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by redtagdeals
    I had a colleague who was very skinny and all he ate was IN-OUT burgers 20 a day!
    Ohhhhh, that sounds like a good day! Why can't there be IN-N-OUTs in MN?

Look into bodybuilding. No i'm not talking about going cuckoo and working out all day every day trying to get biceps bigger than your head. A little bit of daily exercise that is just strenuous enough to encourage a need for growth, combined with a healthy diet, can go a long way in adding a few good pounds here and there.
    CUSTOM BANNERS by GRAPHICS CANDY ~ Banner Sets and Website Graphics ~ Professional design, reasonable rates
    DESIGNER DOG CHECKS ~ We double-dog dare ya to write one!

I used to have that problem, but was having serious stomach problems. When I got treated for Collitis all of that went away. If you are having problems other than not gaining weight I would definitely go to the doctor. If you feel great, then don't worry about it and enjoy being fit.

ABW Ambassador
    Pizza and pasta.

Quote Originally Posted by Trust
    Pizza and pasta.
    And Milk Shakes

Vietnam Veteran 1966-1970 USASA
    ABW Forum Rules - Advertise At ABW

Or try to get invited to Think Tank.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelColey
    Or try to get invited to Think Tank.
    Ayyyup - don't need In-N-Out Burgers at ThinkTank. That's for sure.

BTW - we don't have In-N-Out Burgers here in the Mid-Atlantic. We have Five Guys Burgers & Fries. Same deal, different decor (and free peanuts while you wait for your order to be prepared).
    Bill / Marketing Blog @ 12PM - Current project: Resurrecting my "baby" at South Baltimore..
    Cute Personal Checks and Business Checks
    If you are too busy to laugh you are too busy.

More Cheesier Than Ever Cheesehead's Avatar
    If you are feeling weak or otherwise feel sick, see a physician. If you are healthy, then just strive for a balanced diet and accept it. Perhaps working out more, combined with more caloric intake, could put on some muscle.
    This World is Not My Home
    We're gonna go inside, we're gonna go outside, inside and outside. . . And then we're gonna go go go and we're not gonna stop til we get across that goalline! Quotes from the movie Rudy, 1993

SEO: A Specialty - Web Design: Slow or outsourced andbeyond's Avatar
    The Call is coming from Inside the House!
    And if you start lifting weights and going to the gym you need heavy weights not lots of reps.

Make the weights heavy enough to make you tired in 10 to 20 reps.

Quote Originally Posted by lody

Woooaahh, talk about lack of background info

People who say they can't gain weight (and I've met plenty) just need to make a few adjustments.

Guaranteed to make you gain:
    Pasta, whitebread, rice, Chocolate, Weightgainers, Increased amount of food or increased amount of meals pr. day.

The basic sum of it, is to eat more energy than you can burn of in a day. Plenty of computer geeks have bodies like crap (I feel I can say that, since I used to look like a *****, but decided to give bodybuilding/fitness a chance).

I really don't think that there's that much science in it ... anyone trying to complate weightlifting, gaining weight or getting a good body, is offbeat.
    It's pretty simple I think and I've even spent 1 year writing a book about it and asking likeminded people about their results

My personal advice: FORGET about junkfood. It will only make your belly grow and your [REMOVED] shrink!
    Last edited by MichaelColey; November 1st, 2009 at 05:56 PM. Reason: Keeping it family friendly

My personal advice: FORGET about junkfood. It will only make your belly grow and your [REMOVED] shrink!
    It won't if you're a female.
    Last edited by MichaelColey; November 1st, 2009 at 05:56 PM. Reason: Changed quote to be family friendly

Vietnam Veteran 1966-1970 USASA
    ABW Forum Rules - Advertise At ABW

Don't forget the food that causes the most weight gain...

Wedding Cake.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

If you are healthy, I say embrace it. The only time in my life I was able to put on weight was for a few months when I ate four meals a day and lifted weights 5-6 times a week,drinking lots of protein shakes. It was fun for a while, but I realized it wasn't very sustainable. So now I eat what and when I want, exercise as I see fit, and just enjoy being skinny.

make sure to eat plenty of protein.

Smile
    Hi all
    I am new to this forum. Nice to see good suggestions from all of you.
    I would also like to add:
    If you want be healthy and gain weight, you should include fruits, vegetables, fresh juice, milk, protein and take exercise daily, do not sit idle after taking food, drink plenty of water, make a proper schedule of your work and other activities, take proper rest and sleep well, keep the tensions away and always try to live happy.
    I hope it really works

Thanks everyone for the advise. I also hope it will work.

Eat and go to sleep.
    Then Eat again and go to sleep again.
    Best way to increase fat.

CPA Network Rep
    Hello
    Quote Originally Posted by rachit14nov
    Eat and go to sleep.
    Then Eat again and go to sleep again.
    Best way to increase fat.

Don't worry. Keep healthy and eat well. You will increase fat if you like.

Mix Honey With Milk and drink before you sleep everyday. This was my grandma's recipe when I got very sick lost a lot of weight.Worked very well. might work in your case.

Peanut butter and bananas.

If you suffer from a faster than normal metabolism, junk food will sometimes keep you slim. Soda included.

Make sure you excercise or the peanut and bananas will go right to your hips and/or nearby areas.

Better yet. Be happy with the body you have unless there is some other reason not to be. People are always too fat... too skinny... too this... too that...

Who cares? No one should, unless medical reasons are the cause.

Stay away from Corn Syrup it's in everything and has a direct historical connection with the fattening of America. Did you know the government pays farmers to plant corn and if it werent for the government money farmers wouldn't touch the stuff? It's a completely profitless crop and your tax dollars are the only reason it exists.

Now they've taken the nutritionless crop which we have an excessive supply of due to government funding and are turning it to ethanol for your gas tank which takes more fuel to produce that you could just have burned from the start in your tank but only with better gas mileage and less polution to the environment.

In short or not so short Corn = Fat, Heart Attacks, Diabetes, Higher Health Insurance, Lack of Nutrition, Pesticides in our waters and food supply, government wast and Taxes and Polution.

I've lost a lot of weight with very little effort. So if you dont believe this give it a try for three months.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast