Hi i have a company i have used for dropp shipping wanting me to advise them on affiliate software so they can setup a program, whats the best or good software for trackign sales? and signin up affiliates

the products are hard goods.

Affiliate Marketing Consultant Linda - 5starAffiliatePrograms's Avatar
    Generally speaking I think Directtrack and myap (myaffiliateprogram) are considered 2 of the best. I have used both as a manager and they both work well. DT is EXTREMELY flexible and will do almost anything you want and support is excellent.

These are quite expensive dont you think? is there not a peice of software you can just buy for like $200 one time payment and thats it?

Affiliate Marketing Consultant Linda - 5starAffiliatePrograms's Avatar
    You asked for best or good, not cheap. Interneka last I checked was 149 but Im not certain about how good it is.

The thing is if you just throw up a cheap AM program you won't get good results. If you want a thriving program IMHO you need to put a well known tracking solution in place and all the other expensive and time consuming things that go into building a strong affiliate centered program.

Old thread, but can't resist...

These are all hosted solutions. There are cheaper standalone packages and you might also want to look at shopping carts that have affiliate tracking built-in or networks, who do it all for you.

Cheers,
    Peter
    [URL=http://www.typoassassin.com/?utm_source=abestweb&utm_medium=forum&utm_content=p&utm_campaign=sig]Are these affiliates stealing from you?[/URL]

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread