ABW Ambassador
    Did Anybody Get Paid This Month From GAN?
    Giving it it's own thread because I haven't been paid and a few others posted in the other thread they didn't get paid either. So did anybody who's an affiliate get paid this month from them? I'm talking about from GAN, not Adsense.

Some people did. I saw it on previous posts.. Herb I think said he did.
    leeann

Shoppers determine what has value and they like coupons. Stop manipulating who set the cookie just because you do not like coupon and promotional sites.

ABW Ambassador
    Can you link to the thread, I was reading this thread - http://forum.abestweb.com/showthread...528#post969528

and didn't see Herb post in it, unless it's in another thread.

Ah, I see him post he got paid for September, so did I. I meant for this month.

I haven't seen a payment posted to my Adsense account this month, if that's what you're asking. It's a scary thought because if it isn't posted by tomorrow that means the earliest I would get that payment is the end of December, right?

ABW Ambassador
    "I haven't seen a payment posted to my Adsense account this month, if that's what you're asking."

Yep, I saw a payment from GAN post in my Adsense account last month, just not this month and the month is just about over. Then I read in the other thread others aren't seeing payment either. Simcat, knight, davidh, haven't seen anything either.

Maybe that means GAN is simply waiting until the 31st to post all earnings to Adsense. My biggest concern was that my merchant hadn't paid yet.

I don't know. I guess you asked the right question. Has ANYONE seen a payment posted to their Adsense account this month.

ABW Ambassador
    Maybe, wasn't sure exactly how all this works. I just remember it coming a lot earlier last month but don't remember the exact day. Actually I do know:

2009-09-22

That was on the payment page but then:

"This page will only reflect Google Affiliate Network earnings posted to your AdSense account. Payments are typically made at the end of the month after the month in which earnings are posted. For example earnings posted on July 15 would be paid August 31."

So maybe tomorrow.

Ah...okay. The payment that posted for me last month happened on the 22nd too. Maybe everyone's payment will show up tomorrow then.

Fingers crossed.

Lightbulb
    I have been paid just now from Adsense and it included the September GAN commission. Hope that helps.

ABW Ambassador
    I got my September GAN payment to my Adsense account on 9/30. It was a little bit later than you guys(9/22). That could be because I hesitated to applied an Adsense account(but I finally decided to get one) until the end of September.

But I haven't seen any payment from GAN for October yet.

I went and looked in Home/Payments and nothing has moved to Adsense this month. I see their notice there in faint text that says:
    Payments are typically made at the end of the month after the month in which earnings are posted.
    For example earnings posted on July 15 would be paid August 31.
    So maybe tomorrow a move.

I have not seen any payments post in Oct either. Last one was 9/22. I think urbancorner is right:
    It's a scary thought because if it isn't posted by tomorrow that means the earliest I would get that payment is the end of December, right?

It is now the last day of the month (October 31st) and my GAN earnings did post. I'm way too old to believe in the Tooth Fairy, but "somebody" put the money there.

Whew! <wipes hand across eyebrow>
    Bill / Marketing Blog @ 12PM - Current project: Resurrecting my "baby" at South Baltimore..
    Cute Personal Checks and Business Checks
    If you are too busy to laugh you are too busy.

Quote Originally Posted by Bill
    It is now the last day of the month (October 31st) and my GAN earnings did post.
    Same here.

Quote Originally Posted by Bill
    It is now the last day of the month (October 31st) and my GAN earnings did post.
    Same here!
    Danny W Bonin Jr
    Bonin Group, Inc.

Damn. I've got nothing.

ABW Ambassador
    Nothing here.

So, if I look at today's or yesterday's adsense stats, I don't see the GAN payment. But if I select "since last payment" in the reports section, I do see a new GAN payment amount.
    Merchants, any data you provide to Google Shopping should also be in your affiliate network datafeed. More data means more sales!

Still nothing here. I'd be inclined to rule out the possibility of merchants not having paid in time to make it onto the current pay cycle; my top GAN merchant is one who has a long and strong history of paying on time, and who went through the trouble of packing up and leaving CJ because CJ had delayed their payments to affiliates.
    CUSTOM BANNERS by GRAPHICS CANDY ~ Banner Sets and Website Graphics ~ Professional design, reasonable rates
    DESIGNER DOG CHECKS ~ We double-dog dare ya to write one!

ABW Ambassador
    Ok, it must have come today. Right after I login, if I just view Today, it doesn't show up but if I switch to View: this month - October it shows up.

Very confusing. The payment is not showing up yet in the GAN interface under Payment History. It "should" show there first as it is processed as a payment and then transferred to adsense. Using the view October in Adsense, I do see a GAN payment.

Life is Supposed to be Fun! Rexanne's Avatar
    Mine's there although I wouldn't have known where to find it had it not been for this thread. Thanks!
    Peace,

Rexanne

Rexanne.com
    Loving Everyone's Child Creates Magic

ABW Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by CathyM
    Very confusing. The payment is not showing up yet in the GAN interface under Payment History. It "should" show there first as it is processed as a payment and then transferred to adsense. Using the view October in Adsense, I do see a GAN payment.
    Thanks. Now I see there is a payment transfered from GAN. Not sure when it happened.

Why wouldn't they just show it under "Payment History"? Seems like that's the first place we were all checking.

Quote Originally Posted by CathyM
    Very confusing. The payment is not showing up yet in the GAN interface under Payment History.
    I'm betting that will happen tomorrow. You know how they clear out the last month's stats a day or so late from the home page.

I don't know why their data has to lag so. Little SAS and Avantlink update almost instantly. GAN will probably fix all that down the road.

25. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread