Exclamation SAS- How is this possible?
    Can somebody help me understand this in SAS. This is a merchant I am promoting.

Last Commissionable Transaction through Affiliate: 10/23/2009 12:35:44 PM

Sale Commission: 20.00 %
    Tracking Cookie lasts for 180 Days after the initial clickthru.
    Campaign Start Date: 02-Jan-07

They have a:
    EPC = 0
    Reversal Rates = 0
    Average Sale = 0
    Average Commission = 0

Question???
    How can everything be Zero when the last commission transaction is 10/23/2009 12:35:44 PM?
    Last edited by ske9963; October 30th, 2009 at 03:52 PM. Reason: Added more details
    Ma, where the beer? :escape:

ShareASale President/CEO and ABW Veteran Brian - ShareASale's Avatar
    ske9963,

I can't really answer without knowing more details on the merchant... However, if you open a support ticket from within your account, we should be able to help you.

Just from those stats - it would appear that the program doesn't do much volume, that's about all I can tell.
    Thanks,

Brian Littleton
    President/CEO - ShareASale.com, Inc.

If it's the merchant I think it is (initials "RL" -- it's pretty easy to find using Advanced Search with the information you provided), it looks like many of their products are free. My suspicion is that the 10/23 sale was the sale of a free item, and that they haven't had an affiliate sale of a paid item in the past 30 days (or whatever the stats threshold is).

They do show a "Last Compliance Test" date of today, which means the pixel is showing in their shopping cart. They just don't have any affiliates converting.

Don't let these kinds of merchants deter you. There are some real gems. If you can get highly targeted traffic, there are some totally untapped markets represented on SAS.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread