New Affiliate Tool: (Merchant Download)
    Hello all,

There is a new affiliate report/tool available!

You can now download your entire merchant list into a pipe delimited file. This information includes a merchants basics such as their EPC, Contact Info, Website and also some advanced info such as which holidays they have chosen to advertise under the “ShareASale Holiday Center”.

This is an awesome tool for the upcoming holiday season… check it out now under the “tools” section in the ShareASale interface. Click on “Download your Merchant List” to get started.

As always.. please let me know if you have any questions!
    Jason Rubacky - CEO/SEO Nerd at PassTheSEO
    jason at passtheseo dot com
    @jasonrubacky

I stumbled on this yesterday, very handy! I especially liked the managers name and email address being available if I need to reach out to them.

Would be nice to be able to do some type of remote download on it like the data feeds.
    Someday starts today
    Military Discounts

http and a telephoto
    I'd like to make a suggestion, there are many merchants with the company contact and company email that are appropriate for the Shareasale team to contact, but the affiliate managers and email addresses are not those people. Can you add a field inside the merchants to designate the affiliate contact person and affiliate contact email? Not all companies want to change their business contact person, nor does that person necessarily want to get the emails from affiliates.
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

http and a telephoto
    Also, the PowerRank column can be confusing... it would be great if that was the actual rank and not the score (it looks like it's a score?) The score doesn't mean much to most affiliates, but knowing the actual rank is something that is easier to understand
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

ABW Ambassador
    yes i second loxly it would be more than usefull to have the "appropriate contact" affiliatewize, let be affiliate manager OPMs etc as well as the "main contact"

This is great, but is sad that this information is not available yet for API - for example Merchant EPC information is not available at API.
    [URL="tinyurl.com/p4wpj"]Orkut [COLOR="Red"]AdWords [/COLOR]Community[/URL] | [URL="tinyurl.com/hphom"]Orkut [COLOR="Red"]Commission Junction [/COLOR]Community[/URL] | [URL="http://tinyurl.com/nh6fc"]Orkut [COLOR="Red"]AdSense[/COLOR] Community[/URL]

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread