Ex-GAN Affiliates (1% Club) Pull Those Links!!
    I know everyone is busy, but if you leave your GAN links up and you've been tossed out of their program, the links will still be producing sales, but you will NOT make commission. Please, don't let them get away with this after what they have done. Replace your links asap. The GAN merchants did not support you. GAN did not support you. Do not give them free space on your site.
    leeann

Shoppers determine what has value and they like coupons. Stop manipulating who set the cookie just because you do not like coupon and promotional sites.

Since we no longer have access to reports, is there any way to find potentially buried GAN links?

I have most of my links in a database so removing them was easy. Some banners and other random links that were not part of my database may be more difficult to find though. While going through things, I actually found some old AdSense code (deactivated 4 years ago) that was still on one of my pages. It would really help if they would let us have access to a report to find these "lost links".

No access to reports, no way to find all the links, no way to ensure proper payment. Wonderful job GAN.

I guess since GAN and AdSense no longer want to work with me, it's time to stop giving them money. I've stopped my AdWords account as well and i'll be spending that money elsewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by bigcrinoid
    Since we no longer have access to reports, is there any way to find potentially buried GAN links?

It would be easy if they had any morals and turned off our links and it went to a 404 page. If they did that you could use and link checker program to find them. But, since they chose to steal our traffic there is no easy way to do it at all, especially if you have multiple sites

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread