Thread: buyat Your ABW Banner Link Isn't Working

buyat Your ABW Banner Link Isn't Working
    Just thought you should know that one of your linked banners on ABW is not working. The one I just clicked appears on the "What I Hate" affiiate post.
    It was a bigger banner. Maybe 728px 90px.. It went to a 404 page (I think it was 404)

May want to check it out...
    leeann

Shoppers determine what has value and they like coupons. Stop manipulating who set the cookie just because you do not like coupon and promotional sites.

Maybe they put it the same place as all my disappeared Swarovski banners that I've spent the last 5 days playing find and replace with?

The one that sometimes appears right here in this thread doesn't work either. It goes to http://buy.at/region/us/index.php , which does not exist. They must have changed their web site and forgotten about banner ad target URLs. Oh well.

leeann/shuvee - thanks so much for letting us know - I'll follow up and get that fixed.

2busy - can you provide a little more detail on the Swarovski banners? I want to make sure everything is working for you.

Thanks again!

-Amy

I sent an email to Gabe on 10/20 and never heard back. The banners I had on my Swarovski pages and about 1000 other places all disappeared leaving alt text and broken links all over. I have removed them all now (I think).

2busy,

Thanks again for the additional detail. Kim is looking into the issue right now with the advertiser and will reach out to you soon.

-Amy

leeann/shuvee - I think the banner issue is now fixed, did you see any other dead links besides the general buy.at banners? Perhaps on any campaign-specific banners? Thanks again for letting us know.

-Amy

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Ely
    leeann/shuvee - I think the banner issue is now fixed, did you see any other dead links besides the general buy.at banners? Perhaps on any campaign-specific banners? Thanks again for letting us know.

-Amy
    No, I haven't noticed more. I just noticed the banner when I clicked to look at your company from ABW.
    leeann

Shoppers determine what has value and they like coupons. Stop manipulating who set the cookie just because you do not like coupon and promotional sites.

leeann - ok, great! Thanks again

yw
    leeann

Moderator Note: I've split out the off-topic Ticketmaster Event Engine Problems discussion to a separate thread in the appropriate subforum.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

12. Newsletter Signup