Todd,

I am currently an ebay affilate publisher through befree. They have had massive problems over there with the ebay affiliate program the last few months.

The September payments have still not gone out, and they also have some tracking problems supposedly due to some category number changes implemented by ebay which did not get picked up by befree.

My question to you is whether or not C.J. is experiencing the same problems with the ebay affiliate program.

Bombalini

There have been a few issues regarding the eBay program but they have been resolved. As for payment, since we pay publishers in aggregate every month, I think you would get paid faster at CJ. Ask everyone here - they all get their payments every month on t he 20th like clickwork. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

I have some questions for you. Why did you join the BF program? Did you not realize that you could join at CJ too. Are you already a member at CJ? Do you promote other CJ programs?

Todd Crawford
    Commission Junction

Todd,

Well, I'm glad for the sake of your publishers that the ebay affiliate program is running smoothly at CJ.

When you go to the Ebay affiliate information page, you have the option of participating through BF or CJ. I guess I made the wrong choice. I'm not an active CJ member, but I plan to be as there seem to be some good automotive companies that would fit well on our site.

We currently send almost 400 visitors a day to ebay. We are owed thousands of dollars, and the BF/ebay affiliate program seems to be in total disarray. Here is a message that BF/ebay publishers receive when they log in to their accounts:

quote:
    We wanted to let all of our current partners know that the commission checks for September performance has been slightly delayed. We apologize for any inconvenience and we appreciate your patience. We will post further updates when we have a date of when these checks will be mailed

When you think about it, this is ludicrous. Today is December 11th, and the September checks still haven't been sent. We've been very patient with BF, but I just can't understand how things can be that screwed up over there.

Can you foresee any problems with our company ending our relationship with BF and starting anew with the ebay affiliate program through CJ?

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread