onenetwork / DR
    Maybe I'm blind, maybe I'm senile, maybe both, maybe neither but, I don't see any dedicated forum here for oneNetwork.

Is this because, for some reason, no-one uses them or, the majority of Affs here don't sell software or, that they are beyond praise or reproach(!) or, not big enough or ???

Thanks.

To have a dedicated forum here they would need to sponsor it.

Moderator Note: I've moved this to the Other Affiliate Networks sub-forum.

There are a few posts here and there about them. I found some searching for "onenetworkdirect".
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

Yes, indeed there are a few posts but, it appears that they are somewhat - under the radar - would be oneWay to put it....

thanks for moving the post to somewhere more appropriate.

One of the most thought-provoking posts that I twice saw on these forums was someone (sorry - can't remember your handle) who posted a snip of their CJ impressions, clix 'n sales. Basically it went something like 10 thousand impressions, 5,000 clickthrus and NO sales. And then, I wept!

So, what I'm after is feedback or response about the oneNetwork programs. I think I'm about to post a similar snip.

And, why would they not want to have a forum here?

Does anyone - or everyone - have any - way below "normal" stats from DigitalRiver or OneNetwork or, noCommissions or whatever they're called this week?

thanks.

and how do those software people credit you when people download a free 30-day trial and then buy? Is that all a "Solid" deal??

It all seems a little shaky - shady - to me....

Quote Originally Posted by Aspasa
    One of the most thought-provoking posts that I twice saw on these forums was someone (sorry - can't remember your handle) who posted a snip of their CJ impressions, clix 'n sales. Basically it went something like 10 thousand impressions, 5,000 clickthrus and NO sales. And then, I wept!
    Sounds like *MH* (full name withheld lol). If that's the case, that scenario would not be likely for anybody else on the whole entire internet. Trust me
    CUSTOM BANNERS by GRAPHICS CANDY ~ Banner Sets and Website Graphics ~ Professional design, reasonable rates
    DESIGNER DOG CHECKS ~ We double-dog dare ya to write one!

Quote Originally Posted by davidh
    that scenario would not be likely for anybody else on the whole entire internet. Trust me
    Hmmmmmm. May be so. Wait till you see my snip from oneDirectripoff

I speak in terms of the major networks like CJ, LS, GAN etc lol.

Yes, some folks may have trouble converting for some merchants, even on thousands of clicks (myself included, in the case of a couple of merchants), but the "snippets posted here in the past" that you speak of are the result of a phenomena that is unique to the particular webmaster who posted them. Trust me
    CUSTOM BANNERS by GRAPHICS CANDY ~ Banner Sets and Website Graphics ~ Professional design, reasonable rates
    DESIGNER DOG CHECKS ~ We double-dog dare ya to write one!

Quote Originally Posted by davidh
    ..... Trust me
    Well, as long as you're not speaking on behalf of a major network then, I will

11. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread