$50? for Price Comparison Theme
    I'm looking for the a simple theme/script like the megabuzz example on the front page of popshops. I cant find the script on their samples page, but I will pay you for it if you can or even just help me out with something similar to it.

-Needs to be fully integrated with popshops data pack.
    -Must be plug and play php. (just upload to server with my api/cat)

I need these 3 pages:
    P1) Search box and suggested products listed
    P2) Lists product type along with how many to compare
    P3) Display compared products side by side

The search and comparison functionality are what I'm after, the theme doesnt have to be pretty, just a basic layout. we can style it fit our taste.

Let me know if anyone can help?

Denny

Lightbulb
    What I see on the front page of PopShops for Megabuzz appears to be based on what is readily available in the sample scripts in the help section under Data Pack.

I chose to take the DIY route after talking with an experienced PHP coder. Without getting into the numbers and hourly rates, it would have cost significantly higher than $50 to have him generate an operational script that does what you're asking for. Just for what it's worth... the tools are there.

Thanks for the quick reply Casey.

The popshops back end is pretty impressive, but admittedly we aren't coders, we're just publishers which is why we love this product! The only thing we're missing is that price comparison template to make this tool a must have on many of our sites.

Unfortunately, the only sample scripts I see that are readily available are below, all of which you drop in and they work great! (just like the video with the cute kid

1) POPSHOPS CLASS
    2) BUILD A DYNAMIC NICHE AFFILIATE MARKETING SITE
    3) BUILD A DEALS SITE OR SECTION OF YOUR AFFILIATE MARKETING SITE

But missing is the megabuzz theme script from the sales materials on the front page which I would gladly pay $50 to have as I know it exists...I just cant seem to find it?

We often just use ready made themes for our wordpress, joomla and vb sites prices ranging from Free to $150 and were hoping to find something like that if megabuzz wasn't available.

Denny

PS- Also, is there anyone that sells popshops API themes? (now that would be a great business!)

Erm? Themes? As in the buttons and page-set art, css? I think I was confused. I'll shut up on the topic though, rather than continue to smoosh the confusion around further.

Right, I need it to look and function like the example and have it compatible with the popshops API. Is the "megabuzz" sample script also available for download?

Quote Originally Posted by denny
    Right, I need it to look and function like the example and have it compatible with the popshops API. Is the "megabuzz" sample script also available for download?
    Maybe a PopShops staffer can make it available or refer you to the owner of that particular script (if it's not PopShops directly). Nothing against PopShops or the person who prepared that particular look and function, but it is not terribly appealing to me personally, as a shopper or as a shop owner.

Update: Just received a very prompt reply from my email request to popshops support. They are going to post the megabuzz code to their sample section!

PopShops...you guys rock!!

Thanks for the great service and support!

Denny
    PopShops Fanboy

PS- I am looking for developers to make additional API compatible themes for us that we may also make available to the public. Contact me if you are interested. So many possibilities with this API.

PPS- Thanks Casey for your help as well!

Thumbs up
    Quote Originally Posted by denny
    Update: Just received a very prompt reply from my email request to popshops support. They are going to post the megabuzz code to their sample section!

PopShops...you guys rock!!

Thanks for the great service and support!

Denny
    PopShops Fanboy

PS- I am looking for developers to make API compatible themes for us that we may also make available to the public. Contact me if you are interested. So many possibilities with this API.

PPS- Thanks Casey for you help as well!
    That's fantastic news, Denny. Yet another reason I have been a complete and total PopShops addict 'n Fangirl from Day One.

(and PPS - you're very welcome - best of luck with the theme venture. Who knows, I might be on your doorstep looking through your catalog soon!)

9. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread