Lightbulb Twitter Brute [Spam]
    I'm new here and I've looked for the right place to put this - I believe this is the best place for it.

I've been doing an awful lot of marketing on Twitter lately, with great results. For anyone who uses Twitter that might be interested, it's called Twitter Brute. I'm not affiliated with it at all and I will not provide an affiliate link. There is one called Twitter Brute Force, but that one is different.

It pretty much takes over all aspects of your Twitter marketing so you don't have to worry about anything once it's set up. It's the best tool I've found for Twitter, so if that's your forte, you should check it out for sure.

If anyone is interested in Twitter techniques of any kind, with or without tools, feel free to ask me. I've already learned a great deal browsing the forum, and I would like to give back.
    Last edited by AliceWonderland; November 8th, 2009 at 09:45 PM. Reason: Minor grammar mistake that was bugging me.

ABW Ambassador
    Looks like a great way to get banned at various places.

I was wondering about this too.

Vietnam Veteran 1966-1970 USASA
    ABW Forum Rules - Advertise At ABW

Something seems very fishy ....
    OpA! Giasou Ti kanies!

So, how long have you been using this Twitter Brute tool?
    Last edited by MichaelColey; November 10th, 2009 at 09:13 AM.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

Fishy? I didn't mean to sound suspicious. I'm sorry guys... I was simply making a recommendation. If I crossed the line, by all means, delete the thread.

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelColey
    So, how long have you been using this tool?
    I've been using it for about a month, but I've been using Twitter longer than that.

Edited to add: Now that I think about it, it's been less than a month. I saw good reviews for it on another forum and decided to buy it from there.

Hi. Welcome to ABW.

It's just that we aren't really interested in ClickBank products here. That's another forum.

Most of that junk is just a way to get money from newbies that don't know any better.

We try to run a forum where new affiliates can learn about affiliate marketing without making them spend money on things that don't work and that they don't need.

Read and learn here how to make money with AM the honest way.

The search button here is your friend.

We also get a lot of spammers here so sometimes we are a little leary of some post until we get to know you.

We do want you to stay here and become a useful member of the forum though.

So you have absolutely no affiliation with Twitter Brute?
    Last edited by MichaelColey; November 10th, 2009 at 09:13 AM.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

Unhappy
    Thank you for the welcome Burger Boy, very glad to be here. I'm sorry none of you were interested in my tool recommendation, please know I was only trying to help those of you who use Twitter.

I never did say that anyone NEEDED this tool. In fact, I made it quite clear that you can get good results without it. You should never rely on anything other than yourself to get results with marketing.

I've been an affiliate marketer for some time now and I don't consider myself a newbie by any means. I firmly believe that it takes a lot of work to get started and there is no easy way to make money, but, like most people, I like tools that make my work a little easier, therefore, I was only mentioning the thing that makes my life a little easier.

Again, I apologize. I guess this wasn't the best first impression I could have given the forum.

Edited to add: MichaelColey, no sir. I do believe that if I was, I would try to sneak in an affiliate link of some sort. I offered to share what I do on Twitter WITHOUT the use of any tool. Honestly, if I overstepped my boundaries, please delete this thread. I didn't wish to break any rules.

Well, now that that is all settled - get busy and start reading and learning even more here.

Talk to you later.

Trust, that reminds me of this. http://www.buymystupidebook.com/

Okay, so let me see if I got this straight...

1) You're pushing Twitter Brute, which essentially spams Twitter and will likely get people terminated.
    2) You claim that you've been using Twitter Brute for a month, but it only started getting "promoted" (i.e. spammed) a few days ago. In fact, the web site was only registered two months ago.
    3) You claim that you're not affiliated with it, yet there's a clear trail of evidence that shows that you're the programmer's girlfriend.
    4) You're here spamming ABestWeb.com.

Oh, and one final point...

5) You're banned!
    Last edited by MichaelColey; November 10th, 2009 at 09:15 AM.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com

13. Newsletter Signup

Closed Thread