RoboForm, RoboForm Online and iPhone
    I found the iPhone app today for RoboForm. It looks like it was released in mid October, 2009. It requires you to sync your data to a RoboForm Online account and then the App uses that to give you access to all your secure websites.

Well it works well with one exception. Password protected directories on my server don't seem to open. They normally throw a little login popup on the PC and RoboForm instantly fills and submits. With the iPhone the Robo App it just seems to hang waiting for the login to show.

All else works great. I can access my stock accounts, bank accounts, and what ever. I'm wondering how secure this is to have all my critical passwords on RoboForm Online and then on my iPhone which is a separate issue.

Anybody else trying this that has thoughts on the security of it all. If you have RoboForm paid version on your PC then the app and online account are free.

I saw that and have been waiting for the roboform for the mac so I can use it with the iphone. They say that will come out in Dec 2009 so keeping fingers crossed.

Would be interested to see what others have to say about the iphone security too.

Did you ask them about the problem with accessing the protected directories?

Did you ask them about the problem with accessing the protected directories?
    I just now opened a Support ticket with them. It's a great app even if I can't access my directories.

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread