Outsourced Program Manager Chris -  AMWSO's Avatar
    Pay Per Call Center
    Am I just slow to the party on this or did the SAS "Pay Per Call Center" just come online? Anyone using it yet?

Cheers

Chris
    Affiliate Marketing by AMWSO. Skype - chrissanderson ::: TEL 1-720-336-1784 ::: www.amwso.net
    Join our affiliate programs :Vaper Empire, Iolo, Art of Tea, or See ALL our Programs here

ShareASale President/CEO and ABW Veteran Brian - ShareASale's Avatar
    Chris,

We Beta'd it for a while and worked out the kinks (fingers crossed) - we are now accepting Merchants in on a full scale basis.

If you want a demo - we can have it setup anytime your team can participate... just email me or Carolyn (actually she is gone till next week so email me) and we'll get it setup.
    Thanks,

Brian Littleton
    President/CEO - ShareASale.com, Inc.

Outsourced Program Manager Chris -  AMWSO's Avatar
    Great thanks Brian I'll discuss with the team today, that demo sounds good!

I logged in with you aff account but there were no merchants listed. Is this because nobody has yet to sign up, or do you have to first add them through SAS?

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Brian - ShareASale
    Chris,

We Beta'd it for a while and worked out the kinks (fingers crossed) - we are now accepting Merchants in on a full scale basis.

If you want a demo - we can have it setup anytime your team can participate... just email me or Carolyn (actually she is gone till next week so email me) and we'll get it setup.
    Brian,

It seems Shareasale has now Pay Per Call offers. When I try to apply for them it doesn't even allow me access. Is there a way for me to do so? I'm currently using CJ's Pay Per Call offers and would like to expand.

Thanks,
    Northstar

Lightbulb
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthStar
    Brian,

It seems ShareASale has now Pay Per Call offers. When I try to apply for them it doesn't even allow me access. Is there a way for me to do so? I'm currently using CJ's Pay Per Call offers and would like to expand.

Thanks,
    Northstar
    same here -- seems like auto-reject based on EPC

yeap, don't even know for sure how it works but was automatically rejected when applied too. (that's ok tho, as I said don't even know for sure how it works) Just lettin ya know it happened to me, too in case that helps.

I applied through the Pay Per Call site when it was beta and it seems they have a separate approval process. I was approved and signed up with one but all the merchants I have recently applied to do not respond.

Quote Originally Posted by 2busy
    I applied through the Pay Per Call site when it was beta and it seems they have a separate approval process. I was approved and signed up with one but all the merchants I have recently applied to do not respond.
    I was approved for CJ's Pey Per Call. Some merchants approved me, others still haven't (a month or so after applying) and some rejected. But there are so few offers I'm looking to try more.

Brian - Any chance of listing call payouts in the interface before applying to the offer's call program? All of the other networks do this, and I don't want to waste my time, or the programs' time by applying to something with a sub-par payout.

Thanks!

Also, is there any reporting API functionality planned for Ring Revenue? I'd love to access a reporting API, since using Ring Revenue with 3 affiliate networks means I need to use 3 separate browsers in order to be in each account at once.

Question
    I'm still getting "You are not currently eligible for our Pay Per Call platform. Eligibility is determined by a combination of factors including how long you have had an active account with us, and your past performance. Please check again next month to see if you have become eligible. "

I'm sure I've had an active account long enough, and my performance is probably about low average. I sell stuff that could generate calls.

But most important, I'd like to see which merchants are available before I waste my time.

Network Rep & ABW Ambassador Carolyn - ShareASale's Avatar
    Herb, just shoot me an email

Joshua, your calls are pulled into the ShareASale reporting, and then you can pull that in using our standard API...as for the other networks, well, I can't really speak for them.
    best,
    Carolyn
    ShareASale Client Services
    Y!: SAS_CTang
    e: ctang(at)shareasale.com

Quote Originally Posted by Carolyn - ShareASale
    Herb, just shoot me an email

Joshua, your calls are pulled into the ShareASale reporting, and then you can pull that in using our standard API...as for the other networks, well, I can't really speak for them.
    The problem that I'm finding with the reporting pulled into SAS is that it's not split out by phone number (that I can find at least). I'm looking for an easy way to track quality by number, by day. If that number was able to be pulled into the sub ID field, that would be great!

I\ve tried pay per call using both CJ and SAS without much luck. Would love to hear from those who have been succesful.

16. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread