[Note: This message was moved from multiple separate affiliate program's threads to this general thread. Sorry for the previous duplication.]

Can someone provide information on which affiliate programs provide incentives for referring new publishers to them. And which affiliate programs support 2nd-level commissions, providing on going commissions to the publisher that recruited the publisher that brings them business?

Also, we'd like to sign up "sub-publishers" who would publish our affiliate links on their websites. Commission Junction provides us a way of doing this where we assign our sub-publisher an ID and attach it to our CJ links as the SID (Shopper ID). Do any other programs permit AND provide a way of doing this?

Thanks for your help.

-----------------
    Thanks go to Billy Kay for posting this in the Linkshare forum before I moved the thread. I present it here for continuity.

posted April 09, 2004 10:11 PM
    at the end of a linkshare link is &subid=0
    0 is your main site
    then change the zero (thru a ls interface) for any and all of your sub-affiliates

yes, linkshare has their own affiliate program where you get paid if a new affiliate joins

Because I haven't gotten any response from this message except by posting it in individual affiliate program forums, I must now revert back to that mode of posting even though I was informed that posting the same message over four threads was considered spam. Sorry if this bothers you but please understand that I need help with this. And if that is the only way to reach people that will help, so be it.

ABW Ambassador
    Winterpeg, the Mosquito Capital of Canada
    So if you you have a question the merchant needs to answer, why not then just e mail the networks.....
    end of rant

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread