Problem with Greek characters
    A have a database with records that some of them have Greek characters. I want to use these records as the page name and the page title.
    1. For the page name I don't see any option that I can use (I am now getting page names like: ----------------.html ). Maybe an option to use unicode characters in the page name will help.
    2. For the page title I tried to use Unicode:Greek as an option to the WM:Field tag but I had problems. All generated pages had a peculiar text in this field ("Jon Kyl") which was nowhere in my database!! Can you recheck the Unicode option?

Affiliate Manager
    Los Angeles, California
    WebMerge performs well with the ISO-8959-1 character set, but the Unicode support may have issues with Greek characters.

Please email me at and include a zipped copy of your feed; if the feed is greater than 2MB please include only a representative portion of it.

I'll use that example in my testing here to see if I can improve the Unicode support for you.
    Richard Gaskin
    Developer of WebMerge: Publish any data feed on any site

3. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread