Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    Exclamation ChecksUnlimited.com - end of year, unlimited earning, sales promotion !!
    Hello Team,

Thanks to those of you that are promoting ChecksUnlimited, with your support, we are having a stellar, record breaking year. During these next 2 months, I want to ask you to pull out all the stops, ramp up your PPC marketing, add more links to more of your websites, do whatever it takes so we can blow the sales numbers for the year - you will also be earning an extra $2.00 per sale generated.

With the Holiday Season around the corner, ChecksUnlimited.com and DesignerChecks.com want to make sure you have an opportunity to earn plenty of cash so you can replenish whatever you spend with holiday gifts ...

End of Year Holiday Sales Blowout

From November 15 - December 15, 2009 you will earn an additional $2.00 per sale on top of your regular affiliate commissions for every sale you make over your October 15 - November 14, 2009 sales. We want to make this promotion simple and profitable for you.

Here is an example so you understand how it works:

1) You generated 1,000 sales during the period of October 15 - November 14.

2) During the period of November 15 - December 15, you generate 1,500 sales.

3) You will earn an additional $2.00 per sale for the additional 500 sales generated during the qualifying promotional period, November 15 - December 15, 2009.

4) You make an extra $1,000.00,(500 sales x $2.00) in commissions for the period of November 15 - December 15, 2009, this is in addition to your regular commissions.

The more sales you generate, the more you can earn. You will get $2.00 for each sale, the amount of the sale or number of sales doesn't matter!

Unlimited Earning Potential!

The question is, are you willing, able and ready to take advantage of this exciting promotion?

This promotion has no earning limits, you can basically write your own paycheck if you want to.

We want to give you an opportunity to earn as much as possible so that you have a successful and profitable end of the year. Please feel free to contact me at 305-785-4524 or by email if you have any questions.

If you are not a member of Checks Unlimited as of today, you can still enter this promotion and make an extra $2.00 per sale ... join ChecksUnlimited.com today!

Let's blow out the year together, this $2.00 per sale promotion doesn't happen very often but when it does, hundreds of affiliates make tons of extra money. This is your chance ...

Thank you in advance for your support, it is welcomed and appreciated !!
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

We have had killer weeks since we announced this promotion, you have 4 days left ....

ramp it up .....

get er done ...

do whaever it takes ...

Thanks in advance for all you did, it has been an amazing month
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

Yup, Sure ... now let me check ... Cagles Mill's Avatar
    Um... I'm probably being a bit impatient, but when do we see the results of all this? I figured something would have been posted long before now.

Thanks.
    Rick M.
    I would rather have a bottle in front of me, than have a frontal lobotomy!
    Does your bubblegum lose its flavor on the bedpost overnight?

Outsourced Program Manager Affiliate Eagle's Avatar
    Cagles Mill,

Let me get on that and lets see what we can post.

Being that we came back from the Holidays, let me work on it.
    Emilio Yepez
    Affiliate Program Manager
    www.lighthouseinternetmedia.com
    PH: 305 389 8955
    AIM: affiliateagle
    Email: emilio@lighthouseinternetmedia.com
    Follow Me On My Twitter

Programs Managed - Join Now! | Navarro.com|| OneWayFurniture | OnlyKidsHangers | EverythingHangers.com | RejuvByCaci.com |

I hate to complain, but...
    My SAS account balance fell today due to the monthly payment being made, but it was less than I expected. When I looked to find out why, it was because the sales promotion was deposited on January 10 and locked, but still is not paid.

If I was ran a promotion, I would be falling all over myself trying to make certain everyone got paid as fast as possible with no questions asked. I didn't earn any big sum of money, but the way things have gone with this promotion, I probably won't pay any attention to any future promotions.

Sorry about the b*tching, but it is irritating.
    Rick M.

I think that's just the way ShareASale works. No matter when it locks, you don't get paid for transactions from the current month until next month. I'm not positive, but I think the merchant can get around that by entering a transaction date from last month (like 1/31/10).
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

Quote Originally Posted by Cagles Mill
    I hate to complain, but...
    My SAS account balance fell today due to the monthly payment being made, but it was less than I expected. When I looked to find out why, it was because the sales promotion was deposited on January 10 and locked, but still is not paid.

If I was ran a promotion, I would be falling all over myself trying to make certain everyone got paid as fast as possible with no questions asked. I didn't earn any big sum of money, but the way things have gone with this promotion, I probably won't pay any attention to any future promotions.

Sorry about the b*tching, but it is irritating.
    Hi Rick,

No worries the *****ing man, i don't see it that way at all .... we like communication from our partners ...

The promo ran from 11/15 - 12/15 last year, by the time we ran the numbers, waited for returns and cancellations it was the begining of the year ... add the holidays in the mix and you get the picture. We sent the numbers to SAS as soon as we could, they got posted on 1/10/2009 with 122 affiliates earning commission bonuses...

We can't get around the SAS "commission / lock" set up without causing Brian some major headache by tweaking the system just for us.... it is what it is, I wish we could have gotten you and the other 121 affiliates their monies before the end of the year but we had to follow the work flow ...

Question - in the future, would you or anyone else reading this be open to using paypal to recieve the bonuses and promotion?

If there is enough interest, I may request your PP info and set up a DB for instant promotion payments.

I run frequent, almost weekly promotions on the ChecksUnlimited.com and DeluxeForBusiness.com affiliate programs where we give away $20.00 bonuses ... I would consider paying those out via PP as well if there is enough interest, I would be interested to hear your thoughts ...

Tip: we are planning a nice promotion for DeluxeForBusiness.com, if you haven't joined this program yet, here is your chance so you can take advantage of the upcoming promotion, its a good one ... join today.

Also, since it's my birthday weekend and im in an awesome mood, I just added a little something in your SAS account, just to say thanks for your support and your efforts on the program ... enjoy lunch on me ..

Andy,

Thanks for the extra payment. It is truly appreciated, but totally unnessary. I wasn't looking to get anything extra.

The point I was trying to make, and which maybe I didn't explain very well, is that the bonus shows as "Locked" along with all of the commissions I earned with SAS during January, but it was the only "Locked" transaction that wasn't paid today. I've never seen a locked transaction on SAS that was not paid. There is also no date listed as to when it might be paid. Therefore, my concern is that in setting up the payments there was something you guys did, or rather didn't do, so SAS never will actually make the payment even though the transaction is locked.

You guys know a lot more about how payments are arranged through SAS by merchants than I do and so I was just wanting to point out a possible problem with how the bonuses were sat up.

Thanks again for the extra goody and for your fast response to my previous message. I really do like ChecksUnlimited and they have earned me a lot of money.
    Rick M.

9. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread