Hello to all

I am running a software related site with over 4000 visitors each day. I recently tried to join fastclick to make the most use of my ad space. However fastclick told me that they never need such type of site any more.

It is unfair, why didn`t they state in their site that they do not accept software related site?

I am unhappy with them.

ABW Ambassador
    Use Adsense, you probably will make more.

But you can use both and make even more. Fastclick pays regardless of clicking. One of the few that still do. If you have traffic you can't profit from directly, Fastclick is a good choice.
    Hatred stirs up strife, But love covers all transgressions.

ABW Ambassador
    "Fastclick refused my site"

ABW Ambassador
    They are getting more picky. I use fastclick, but yet they didn't accept one new site i tried to add but did accept another. No idea why.

If you really want cpm/cpc mix (for high volume general audience sites, it is a good way to go)

Odd as this may sound, depending on your site, try valueclick. They are currently paying me a higher cpm than fastclick for lesser ads, but fastclick premium runs still pay nicely.

Past that you can try budsinc, but you have to watch their mix like a hawk. I eventually got in a public back and forth with them when the refused to admit the drive-bys in their mix. We had stopped using them because of this - and then they threw us out.

adlogix has a buzz, but they never returned one email to me and never acknowledged my application. Avoid realcast media, they counted less than half my impressions.

Chet

Thanks for your input.

I have been running google adsense on my site,it works great, but there is still some space in my site, so I am thinking of running banner ads. Only banner ads will be considered because google adsense TOS only allow this kind ads to be in the same page with adsence ads.

Thanks, Chez Noir,I just applied valueclick, and now waiting for their approval.

Meanwhile, I would like to know if anyone has any experience with burstmedia, advertising.com and leadhound?

I will appreciate your kind comments. Thanks and best regards!

Alexandra

You can also try adtegrity. I have a friend who's been using them for years.
    Hatred stirs up strife, But love covers all transgressions.

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread