Results 1 to 11 of 11
November 18th, 2009, 01:02 PM #1Q for a AM @ LS - Temporary Remove Notification
Quick question for any affiliate manager that works with LS -
In regards to Temporary Remove Notification responses...
Is there some sort of a reason check box generator?
I got this email today .. and I'm totaly scratching my head to some of the items listed. ...
We regret to inform you that *Removed* has chosen to remove you from the *Removed* Affiliate Program at this time. This may be due to:
· The Account has been inactive for over 5 months
· The Website contains or links to nudity or pornography or promotes sexually explicit materials
· The Website promotes violence
· The Website promotes illegal activities
· The Website infringes intellectual property rights of ours or any third party or otherwise violates the rights of any third party
· The Website contains in our sole judgment material that is defamatory, fraudulent, or harassing to us or any third party
· The Website is unavailable or is under construction
· The Website is aesthetically unpleasing
· The Website promotes alcoholic beverages, excessive drinking or drug use
· The Website contains extreme religious content
· Gambling or lottery website
· The affiliate has a foreign address or website urlOpA! Giasou Ti kanies!
November 18th, 2009, 02:13 PM #2
I'm curious, too. J&R just bounced me with the same email text.
'bye J&R -- I'm off to remove the pages I made for you.
November 18th, 2009, 02:25 PM #3
I got the same one - I fired off an email in reply, asking for an explanation.
Sometimes, I think buttons are pushed by accident and these random remove emails are sent in error. I know there is no reason I should have gotten the boot from J&R - probably the same with you, Herb. And if Magi is talking about J&R too, it's probably a gross error or J&R has decided to move networks and we'll be changing links in the near future anyway. *sigh*Peace,
Loving Everyone's Child Creates Magic
November 18th, 2009, 02:41 PM #4
Oh wow .. its great to know im not the only one ..
My email was the same thing .. from JR !!
I was uberly offended by the stuff for reasons ..OpA! Giasou Ti kanies!
November 18th, 2009, 10:51 PM #5
- Join Date
- January 4th, 2006
1. The Account has been inactive for over 5 months
Since my Temporary Remove Notification only list the items 2-12, I guess the #1 is the reason Magi got removed?
But, I don't see any of the 2-12 falls into my site:
2. The Website contains or links to nudity or pornography or promotes sexually explicit materials (I don't promote sex materials)
3. The Website promotes violence (I don't promote violence)
4. The Website promotes illegal activities (I don't promote illegal activities)
5. The Website infringes intellectual property rights of ours or any third party or otherwise violates the rights of any third party( I don't)
6.The Website contains in our sole judgment material that is defamatory, fraudulent, or harassing to us or any third party (Are you crazy?)
7. The Website is unavailable or is under construction (It's available and running fine)
8. The Website is aesthetically unpleasing (OK, you are Crazy!)
9· The Website promotes alcoholic beverages, excessive drinking or drug use (I don't promote drug or alcohol)
10· The Website contains extreme religious content (No religious content)
11· Gambling or lottery website (NooooBingo)
12· The affiliate has a foreign address or website url" (If you consider a US address as a foreign address)
Originally Posted by Magi
November 18th, 2009, 10:59 PM #6
Me too and had sales in last 6 months. (not gigantic but bout $1500) Sent an email, too but haven't heard back.
November 19th, 2009, 08:52 AM #7
No worries, all of there products are on Amazon!
If your affiliated with Amazon, you still have access to JR.. but ..with BIGGER COMMISSIONS
lolOpA! Giasou Ti kanies!
November 19th, 2009, 09:27 AM #8
- Join Date
- November 8th, 2005
- New Jersey
Yeah, that was my bad....It's being fixed this morning.
If you have questions, feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Again, sorry for the mishap.
Online Marketing - JR.com
November 19th, 2009, 11:11 AM #9
I just got this:
Yesterday we inadvertantly removed you from our program at LinkShare. We apologize for any inconvenience, or undue stress this may have caused.
If you have any questions, please feel free to email us.
The JR.com Affiliate TeamMERCHANTS: Start showing your coupons directly on your site, that way your shoppers will stop leaving your site looking for them!! If not then remove your Coupon Box!!
November 19th, 2009, 11:40 AM #10Originally Posted by chadh
Thanks for giving us a update and fixing the mistake!
OpA! Giasou Ti kanies!
November 19th, 2009, 10:58 PM #11
Featured: Piperlime Temporary 0% CommissionBy mayfly in forum Commission Junction - CJReplies: 22Last Post: August 5th, 2013, 09:30 PM
By JessieJ in forum PopShopsReplies: 0Last Post: October 31st, 2007, 02:10 PM
By JessieJ in forum PopShopsReplies: 1Last Post: October 31st, 2007, 12:02 PM
By jc101 in forum Rakuten LinkShare - LSReplies: 4Last Post: December 5th, 2002, 09:34 PM