Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    How To Increase Adsense Earning?
    Hi everyone,

Can you share me some of your tips on how to increase adsense earning?

Thanks.

Half a Bubble Off Plumb RemodelingGuy's Avatar
    Look and Feel!

Blend your adsense into your site.

Make it educational -

Place the creative somewhere that answers questions....

Jimmy McDonald - Your Local Hard Working RemodelingGuy ( & SprinklerGuy - & GarageGuy )
    StartRemodeling.com .... MySprinklerGuy.com .... MyGarageGuy.com ....
    We're Bettering YOUR Life by Improving Where YOU Live It ...
    Do What You LOVE & LOVE What You Do! ....

Make your site more appealing users. Promote products that can be apply to a wide range of users. Create a nice niche. Promote also your site to your friends everytime you had an updates.

Affiliate Manager
    In my experience the best way to enhance AdSense earnings is to drop and it put in your own highly-focused affiliate links instead. Most affiliate programs pay much higher commissions, and while AdSense does a fair job of approximating an understanding of your content to place relevant ads it can only do so much, usually less effectively than what you can do with your own knowledge of your customers and goals.

It's a lot more work, but like they say there's a relationship between effort and reward.
    Richard Gaskin
    Developer of WebMerge: Publish any data feed on any site
    http://www.fourthworld.com

Quote Originally Posted by FourthWorld
    In my experience the best way to enhance AdSense earnings is to drop and it put in your own highly-focused affiliate links instead. Most affiliate programs pay much higher commissions, and while AdSense does a fair job of approximating an understanding of your content to place relevant ads it can only do so much, usually less effectively than what you can do with your own knowledge of your customers and goals.

It's a lot more work, but like they say there's a relationship between effort and reward.
    I agreed with you. Why get pennies for a click from adsense when you can get dollars for a click from an affiliate link.

Vietnam Veteran 1966-1970 USASA
    ABW Forum Rules - Advertise At ABW

Quote Originally Posted by BurgerBoy
    I agreed with you. Why get pennies for a click from adsense when you can get dollars for a click from an affiliate link.
    I don't know why you guys get paid pennies per click -

I average nearly a buck a click... and generate 1000's of them every month.

There are lots of 4 cent clicks, but I have a lot of 3 - 4 buck clicks too.

I've slipped affiliate links in the same spots to do some testing and found that I wasn't making near the cash....

IMHO

I just freaking love google....

I actually bought an ebook from JoelComm years ago that turned my adsense income around overnite.

I'm telling ya ..... look and feel ......

Jimmy McDonald - Your Local Hard Working RemodelingGuy ( & SprinklerGuy - & GarageGuy )

I think you'll find from other threads here that many folks haven't been able to make much with AdSense, were others have paid their mortgages with it for years. I didn't have much luck with a general news site, so I'm guessing the tighter your niche is, the better luck you'll have. How focused is your site, and how competitive is the information/viewers on your site vs. similar sites?

http and a telephoto
    Quote Originally Posted by Silver Bullet
    I think you'll find from other threads here that many folks haven't been able to make much with AdSense, were others have paid their mortgages with it for years. I didn't have much luck with a general news site, so I'm guessing the tighter your niche is, the better luck you'll have. How focused is your site, and how competitive is the information/viewers on your site vs. similar sites?
    Good point. Plus Adsense is a way to make sites with lots of unique content money. If you have a sales site, use affiliate links, if you have a site with good, unique content, Adsense can be the way to make good money.

Did I mention unique content? Not MFA sites, or sites heavy in PLR, but content you write yourself or hire writers to make you unique content, or user generated content.

MFA = Made For Adsense - sites that are nothing but articles spun to make a zillion pages just to rank for keywords

PLR = Private Label Rights articles and content that you buy and toss on your site to rank for keywords - usually rehashed content that hundreds or thousands of people are all using without editing
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

The "niche" idea with good, original content does the trick. I have a couple of travel/destination sites that have been paying the bills with hotel reservations for several years. Two of those sites also get a lot of real estate traffic, an area in which I no longer try "to work." AdSense on those pages adds up quickly. Even with the rocky real estate market in the current economy I frequently see clicks of $1 or more, and occasionally see a $3 click.

So what's the content? Some pictures, lists of Realty offices and some local Realtors - with addresses and phone numbers - but NO LINKS - and some narrative about the area(s).

I had some local Realtors ask to be on those pages - and I did that for a while. But I hated doing paperwork - like invoicing and second invoicing and then depositing. AdSense earns a good amount and is almost effortless - Direct Deposit is there every month.
    Bill / Marketing Blog @ 12PM - Current project: Resurrecting my "baby" at South Baltimore..
    Cute Personal Checks and Business Checks
    If you are too busy to laugh you are too busy.

I have some showcases that may look like MFA pages, but I have every intent of filling those sections with content....

That said ...

Those pages make wicked cash with adsense on them...

Life is Supposed to be Fun! Rexanne's Avatar
    I have tons of original content and have Adsense on those pages. I used to make a healthy amount per month from clicks but the average price per click has dropped so significantly that it's now pathetic.

I agree with Fourthworld that investing the time to replace Adsense with relevant and targeted affiliate ads is much more profitable but I still would love to figure out a way to make good money again from Adsense.

Peace,

Rexanne

Rexanne.com
    Loving Everyone's Child Creates Magic

Quote Originally Posted by Rexanne
    I have tons of original content and have Adsense on those pages. I used to make a healthy amount per month from clicks but the average price per click has dropped so significantly that it's now pathetic.

I agree with Fourthworld that investing the time to replace Adsense with relevant and targeted affiliate ads is much more profitable but I still would love to figure out a way to make good money again from Adsense.

If you PM me, I'll give you a secret Google Money Maker that you will Love ..

Takes a little bit of work up front if you have content on your site(s)....

But the pay back is worth every second ....

Well now Jimmy, share with all of us!

(I've got a feeling this was a setup post for a linkdrop but Jimmy took it to heart and made it interesting)
    Someday starts today
    Military Discounts

ABW Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by RemodelingGuy
    If you PM me, I'll give you a secret Google Money Maker that you will Love ..
    Be careful what you offer Jimmy. I'm sure your inbox is flooded by now(and none of them are from Rexanne )

Quote Originally Posted by knight01
    (I've got a feeling this was a setup post for a linkdrop but Jimmy took it to heart and made it interesting)
    Same feeling here...

Well now Jimmy, share with all of us!

That's Just Freaking Mean Bro .....

I know some things about AdSense monetization that others seem to ignore ...

The thread is about AdSense Cash ....

Methinks I have something to offer ....

That's Just Freaking Mean Bro .....

I know some things about AdSense monetization that others seem to ignore ...

The thread is about AdSense Cash ....

Methinks I have something to offer ....
    Jimmy, I was complimenting you. I have no doubt you've got a lot of adsense knowledge, hence me wanting you to share with all of us.
    Someday starts today
    Military Discounts

Quote Originally Posted by mayfly
    Be careful what you offer Jimmy. I'm sure your inbox is flooded by now(and none of them are from Rexanne )

Same feeling here...

ABW Ambassador
    Don't look at me

I think I'm going to PM Jimmy, get his secret, then write an ebook.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

I have the Brooklyn Bridge for sale...

Vietnam Veteran 1966-1970 USASA
    ABW Forum Rules - Advertise At ABW

Jimmy, I was complimenting you. I have no doubt you've got a lot of adsense knowledge, hence me wanting you to share with all of us.
    Thanks knight ........

Guess that the best things I can share are what I said in the beginning ....

Look and Feel ....

Let the adsense links flow naturally ......

If your page is built right ...

>> You will have a url that describes the page ...
    >> You will have a page <title> that is relevant to the content.
    >> Your < decrip> is relevant to the page content
    >> Meta Tags ???? Dunno anymore.
    >> Let the AdSense Ads FLOW thru your site.... Let the creative answer questions to your visitors search query...

But...... I guess that the best thing I can share, is a 300 x 250 shared INCLUDE page...

It's 600 x 250 pixels of Google ad space that is normally very targeted to the page it resides on.

Click thru is 5 - 7 % per page at over a buck normally!

That's what I was going to share....

Big success with just plastering that huge ad in the middle of my content pages.

Takes some seo experience to get everything to work simutaneously, but trial and error are what we are all about eh?

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelColey
    I think I'm going to PM Jimmy, get his secret, then write an ebook.
    I gotta tell ya!

I think that there are still some GREAT eBooks yet to be written....

Every now and then, paying $99 bucks to pick someone's brain is worth the cost!

Sounds like a great suggestion! A big block of ads in the middle of content certainly gets noticed.
    Click thru is 5 - 7 % per page at over a buck normally!
    The content on the page will cause that CPC amount to vary tremendously. Your content is in a pretty valuable niche. A page of knock knock jokes probably wouldn't perform anywhere near as well.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

Life is Supposed to be Fun! Rexanne's Avatar
    Thanks for sharing your tips, Remodelingguy and for the offer to share via PM. If there's more, feel free to PM me. :-)

And what Michael said ... many niches are paying just a few cents per click. Not at all worth sending visitors off site. When Adsense first started, they were paying much more per click and it was a good deal. Now I just consider it a mini perk each month.
    Peace,

Rexanne

Rexanne.com
    Loving Everyone's Child Creates Magic

Quote Originally Posted by BurgerBoy
    Some merchants who carry high-ticket items don't convert worth a damn. Adsense clicks pay well on ads for expensive merchandise. Use of Adsense in conjunction with high-ticket/low-conversion merchants often enables the publisher to earn more than they would if they ran the affiliate ads alone.
    CUSTOM BANNERS by GRAPHICS CANDY ~ Banner Sets and Website Graphics ~ Professional design, reasonable rates
    DESIGNER DOG CHECKS ~ We double-dog dare ya to write one!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast