Can you recommend "make money online" ebooks to sell?
    I'm looking into the "make money online" type of ebooks to review on my website. Do you know any ebooks of that type which are profitable for affiliates? I know there are many out there but since I'll buy them before reviewing on my website, I don't want to try all of them. Do these ebooks have a general name which I can search for? Is there an affiliate network which is more preferable for that type of ebooks?

Thanks in advance,

I can tell you the best way to make money online, in one sentence:

"Sell STUFF that people NEED."

Surely there are *some* people out there who have found an angle so that selling "How To Make Money" ebooks is an ongoing concern for them, but... consider the fact that most of the people here on this forum - many of them longtime pros - are discussing issues related to sales and marketing of STUFF that people NEED, not "how to pitch info products to desperate suckers who are grabbing at straws". That, in conjunction with the fact that most of those who dive into that "how to make money" arena are trying to make money by trying to sell an info product that tells people how to try to make money by trying to sell an info product that tells people how to make money by trying to......... this should tell you *something* about the viability of that particular enterprise. "I don't know how to make money online, so let's see, how about if I try to make money online by telling others how to make money online"

Sorry if that comes off as harsh or ic. Just being real, ya know?
    CUSTOM BANNERS by GRAPHICS CANDY ~ Banner Sets and Website Graphics ~ Professional design, reasonable rates
    DESIGNER DOG CHECKS ~ We double-dog dare ya to write one!

Moderator Note: This is the type of question that invariable gets spammers to come to ABW and post links to their crappy ebooks. I'm tempted close the thread down now, but I'll let it run until we get the first spammer. Then I'll ban the spammer, delete their post, and close the thread.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

It would be spam if they create a topic for it or post on other topics, but how is it spamming when they're asked about their product?

Also I'm wondering, are you working here 24/7? Cos whenever I ask create a topic you jump in.

Yes, it's still spam and will get them immediately banned.

Yes, me and/or the moderators are here 24/7/365. The average spam message on ABW is deleted in less than 5 minutes.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    I don't know about particular ebooks, since that category is saturated to death and I avoid saturated categories.

But ClickBank is the network most known for ebooks. Pretty much every one of them seems to be on it.

Personally, though, I think hardgoods are a better bet. There are so many kinds of consumer goods that it's almost always possible to find some in a nonsaturated category but that people actually want.
    There is no knowledge that is not power. ~Hemingway

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelColey
    Yes, it's still spam and will get them immediately banned.

Yes, me and/or the moderators are here 24/7/365. The average spam message on ABW is deleted in less than 5 minutes.
    Keep up the great work. You and the mods do a great job of running a clean board. It is one of the main reasons I joined.

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread