Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Online Marketing Consultant
    DC, Baltimore, Philly, Fredricksburg, Richmond, DE Affiliate Meet Up.
    We haven't had one for a while so why not do DC this time. There are a few people already interested in a get together in Mid December so if there is more interest here, we'll set a time and a place for a Mid-Atlantic Affiliate Get Together again. We've already done Philly and Baltimore so for the people a little bit more south, lets do DC this time. Anyone else interested, post here or PM me and we'll plan something.
    Adam Riemer Marketing, LLC. Online Marketing Blog and Affiliate Management Company
    Do you need help with your Marketing or Sales funneling, write me at adamr (at) adamriemer (dot) me

count me in... weekdays during school work best... weekends are more difficult... but you can plan around me since I am such fun company, lol ))

Quote Originally Posted by Anne
    count me in... weekdays during school work best... weekends are more difficult... but you can plan around me since I am such fun company, lol ))
    That works...Anne, we will be meeting in Vancouver tomorrow at 3am. See you there. =0).

Glad you can make it for a change, it'll be nice to have you join us. Right now it is me, Anne, Sabrina, Heather and more than likely (These people haven't replied yet) Bill and Kim and hopefully Jill and (Nancy) Mrs. Beachy too =0).

This is an open invite and dutch date sort of informal get together so please feel free to come, even if you haven't met up with any of us before.
    Adam Riemer Marketing, LLC. Online Marketing Blog and Affiliate Management Company
    Do you need help with your Marketing or Sales funneling, write me at adamr (at) adamriemer (dot) me

Affiliate Manager Sharon.Mostyn's Avatar
    Hey Adam,

My calendar is getting filled up for December, but put me down as a "probably" until you get a date & location set!

Hope to see you soon!
    sharon

Depending more on "date" than anything else, I am a probable-most-likely-really-wanna-be-there. Weekday, midday works best for me, but afternoon or dinner-hour is also OK.

Someplace easy to reach from an Interstate is also good ('cause I'm not flying into that DC airspace mess ).
    Bill / Marketing Blog @ 12PM - Current project: Resurrecting my "baby" at South Baltimore..
    Cute Personal Checks and Business Checks
    If you are too busy to laugh you are too busy.

I would love to come! I'm in depending on when it is...being that I still have to teach school (boo) until I'm done my masters....weekdays are tricky for me, unless it's LATE lunch or dinner time. But, do what you do and if I can make it, I will. If I can't, then I'll catch you next time! And in Vegas!!!
    Jill Swartwout, President
    Beaches and Towns Network, Inc

Quote Originally Posted by Jill
    I would love to come! I'm in depending on when it is...being that I still have to teach school (boo) until I'm done my masters....weekdays are tricky for me, unless it's LATE lunch or dinner time. But, do what you do and if I can make it, I will. If I can't, then I'll catch you next time! And in Vegas!!!
    Not sure if I am going to Vegas yet. I did book my hotel and still need the flight but now I am determined to try and win one of Shawn's free code contests lol. Hopefully I don't wait to long and they sell out. =0).

How does 12/17 work for everyone?

Ok, how does December 14th at 4pm work for everyone at the W hotel right downtown? Great views of the monuments, easy to find, reasonably priced, parking all over the area.

515 15th Street NW
    Washington, DC 20004
    (202) 661-2400

If you don't want to replay here but want to come, send an email to me at the address listed in my signature.

This is also an unsponsored event so if someone wants to sponsor it, let us know.

I'll probably attend, this would be my first ever face to face with other affiliates and affiliate managers.

Quote Originally Posted by iolaire
    I'll probably attend, this would be my first ever face to face with other affiliates and affiliate managers.
    That is fantastic, we all look forward to meeting you.

I would like to attend, but it depends on the date & time.

Affiliate Manager kevin@taradel's Avatar
    I would also be interested in attending. This will be my first face-to-face with anyone in the industry (heck, it's only my third week in the industry), too. Any updates on a date/time?

Yup, look above a few posts =0).

Ok, how does December 14th at 4pm work for everyone at the W hotel right downtown? Great views of the monuments, easy to find, reasonably priced, parking all over the area. 515 15th Street NW Washington, DC 20004 (202) 661-2400 If you don't want to replay here but want to come, send an email to me at the address listed in my signature. This is also an unsponsored event so if someone wants to sponsor it, let us know.
    You can also find other updates in my blog for the Mid Atlantic, through coma for Colorado, Rmama for the Rocky Mountain group, etc...

Looking forward to meeting you guys!

Lookin' good, Adam. Calendar is clear - so if it doesn't snow - I will be there. It will be good to see you again and to meet some affiliate marketers f-t-f for the first time.

Gathering time looks great - get in there before rush hour - hang around until well after rush hour and have an easy drive back to Baltimore. Looking forward to it.
    Bill / Marketing Blog @ 12PM - Current project: Resurrecting my "baby" at South Baltimore..

I'm in
    I'm in. I'm in the DC area so this is perfect. It would be great to share ideas with you good folks.

Dany

Quote Originally Posted by Rollerblader
    Ok, how does December 14th at 4pm work for everyone at the W hotel right downtown? Great views of the monuments, easy to find, reasonably priced, parking all over the area.

515 15th Street NW
    Washington, DC 20004
    (202) 661-2400
    We still on for Monday?

Quote Originally Posted by iolaire
    We still on for Monday?
    We are =0). I'm going to make a blog post reminder on Sunday with facebook and twitter updates.
    Last edited by Rollerblader; December 11th, 2009 at 02:21 PM. Reason: pming Michael instead.

We are =0). I'm going to make a blog post reminder on Sunday with facebook and twitter updates.
    Looking froward to the meet-up. Should be fun.

Quick reminder and invite incase there are other people in the midatlantics that want to come and meet other local Affiliate Marketers. We're meeting at 4 today at the W at the rooftop bar. If that is closed we can meet at the bar inside,,,there should be one lol. Send me an email to the address in my signature for my phone number in case you need directions or need to find us.

I would love to come but I have one issue.. children, lol! Have fun though, I will be there in spirit

Quote Originally Posted by Anne
    I would love to come but I have one issue.. children, lol! Have fun though, I will be there in spirit
    Get a babysitter...or better yet, give them a ton of cookies hahaha. =0). If you can make it we'd love to see you!

Get a babysitter...or better yet, give them a ton of cookies hahaha. =0). If you can make it we'd love to see you!
    Yeah, +1. It would be good to see you again.

Affiliate Network Rep Kim Salvino's Avatar
    Have an amazing time! I'll be there in spirit (so have a drink for me!) but can't juggle kiddie pick ups to make this outing. I hope to see all of you at Summit and hopefully soon after at a local gathering again.
    Kim Salvino, Client Services Director, Performance Horizon Group
    Reach me at kim.salvino(at)performancehorizon.com or on (443) 617-4036

Quote Originally Posted by Kim Salvino - buy.at
    Have an amazing time! I'll be there in spirit (so have a drink for me!) but can't juggle kiddie pick ups to make this outing. I hope to see all of you at Summit and hopefully soon after at a local gathering again.
    Hey, Kim. Interested in driving to DC one day after the holidays for lunch with Adam? I'll bet we could arrange that. We can go in the Smart Car - can park it anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Bill
    Hey, Kim. Interested in driving to DC one day after the holidays for lunch with Adam? I'll bet we could arrange that. We can go in the Smart Car - can park it anywhere.
    Me like lunch???? who said that? hahaha I would love it! I could also give you guys a tour of the Mall and some cool things in the area that most visitors don't know about. Or we could do the Spy Museum.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast