Problems with Store Integration on Site and iWeb
    Hello all. I've got to start off by saying how excited I am to be here. I work as a CSI here in town and my wife is an elementary school teacher. Last week, we welcomed the birth of my second son. That is when I decided that working weekends at all hours of the day and night is not for me anymore. I decided to take this Affiliate Sales seriously and set goals to hopefully work out of the house one day soon. Anyway, enough of me rambling.

I just semi completed my first website and launched it via iWeb on my Mac. Probably not the best choice but I'm already paying for the hosting and I figured I'd try it. Anyway, I'm having a little trouble. First of which, I had to forward the posted web.me.com site to my actual domain. That worked fine and the sit is showing up as my domain on the address bar. However, if any product is clicked on the page, the address bar changes completely back to the original web.me.com blah blah blah. No biggie except it may scare some folks away when they see that long string address. I had originally changed the CNAME but that messed up the other sites with my kiddos pics. Anyone familiar with iWeb and purchased domains and how to fix this?

Secondly, the goldencan strore that I created and placed via HTML snip on my site displays fine. However, if a product or category is selected, a completely new page pops up that is completely generic looking with a white background. There is also no sign of my site nor a back button or anything. I really want only the store page area to change and keep the looks of my webpage if that makes any sense. I'm sure it's probably really simple. Can someone point me in the right direction?

Sorry for all the rambling...just excited and learning.

Thanks a bunch,
    Robert

nevermind... fixed it all with iweb buddy...

3. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread